"I WILL KILL YOU!"

You and Shigaraki was currently looking at a campsite from a cliff nearby.

Thanks to some insider information, they had told you where the camp was and how to get there. 

"Urgh, those kids need to work on their cooking skills." You said as you grimaced at the smell of the food that waft up towards you and Shigaraki. "Even you can cook better than them." 

"Shut up before I disintegrate you." Shigaraki threatened. "After their meal they should get started on the exercise, when they are separated from their teacher and those heroes, we attack." 

"You had said that like a million times to me but not to the new recruits, do you really expect that lizard and burnt to a crisp dude to understand?" You said.

"Their brains are clearly in a better working form then you." Shigaraki retorted.

"Hey!" You said as you lightly shoved him.

"Ahem, its time to get to your positions." Kurogiri said appearing behind the both of you.

"I swear to god I will die one day from Kurogiri's surprise appearances." You said as you got up and went through the portal with Shigaraki.

The moment you appeared through the other side, Toga tackled you into a hug.

During the past few weeks, she had grown attached to you and had started calling you her sister. Not that you mind, you love her to bits.

"I can't wait to slice some of them! Their blood is going to taste good!" Toga said excitedly to you.

"I can't wait to see the ground with a puddle of red." You replied.

"The both of you have something wrong, maybe go see a doctor." Dabi said from the side, clearly disgusted.

"If you weren't a member I would have killed you already." You said glaring at the man you had slowly grown to dislike.

"Ooo! I can test my new knives on him!" Toga volunteered.

"Take a step closer and I will burn you to a crisp." Dabi threatened.

"Enough with the arguing, I'm getting tired of it." One of the new recruits said.

Spinner, someone who had taken Stain's words more seriously then anyone of you. Heck, he even dressed up like Stain.

"I don't really mind their arguing, its better than waiting in silence." Another new recruit said.

Magne, the moment you and her met the both of you clicked immediately.

"Get into your positions idiots!" Shigaraki said.

You and the league nodded and went through the different portals Kurogiri made.

Kidnapping Bakugo would be fun.

FEW MINUTES LATER

The forest was currently on fire, courtesy to Dabi, and you were currently running and cursing as your partner, Mr. Compress, jumped from tree to tree.

"YOU FUCKING OLD MAN! AT LEAST COOPERATE WITH ME! I AINT GOING TO JUMP ON A TREE!" You yelled.

"I thought your quirk was glitch? You can easily catch up with me." Mr. Compress replied as he paused for a moment.

"ONLY TO PLACES I HAD SEEN BEFORE, THIS IS MY FIRST TIME IN THIS FUCKING FOREST!" You yelled back.

"Oh my, I think I see our target." Mr. Compress noted.

"I will do the distraction, I like those." You volunteered quickly.

"Very well then, I shall capture our target." Mr. Compress nodded.

You and Mr. Compress quietly rushed to the area and indeed, saw a line of students trying to find a way out.

You casually walked out of the bushes, surprising all of them.

"Hello there children, I seem to have lost my way, may I join you?" You said casually.

"HELL NO!" The blonde kid you fought from the USJ, Bakugo, yelled. "I WILL KILL YOU!" Bakugo yelled.

But before he could even move, Mr. Compress quirk came into used and took not only him, but a student with a bird head.

A student with a red and white hair tried to charge at you while a green haired student ran after Mr. Compress.

"I mean, we were give permission to kill you guys if needed." You shrugged as you immediately started slicing at the students.

"RETREAT! SHE IS THE ONE WITH THE GLITCH QUIRK!" Another student yelled as they started running.

"I'm famous!" You said, your eyes lighting up as you ran after them.

The red and white haired student shot fire and ice at your direction in attempts to slow you down, unfortunately it didn't work.

Soon you ended up in a clearing in which Dabi and Mr. Compress were.

Dabi had his hands around Bakugo's neck and was dragging him through the portal, it closed shortly leaving you and Compress in the clearing with an angry group of students.

"So, we have to take our leave." You said as you smiled at the group before touching Mr. Compress' shoulder and teleporting the both of you to the hideout.

The moment the both of you appeared, you were greeted with an explosion as the boy fought back.

"I call dibs on NOT cleaning this mess!" You called out quickly.

THIS CHAPTER DIDNT PUBLISH FOR SOME REASON I APOLOGIZE