"I-I TRUSTED YOU!"

Hawks waited anxiously at the warehouse, he had urgently asked to meet you but due to you being busy, you were only able to talk to him a few days later.

"Hey Keigo! What's up? You look nervous." You noted as you looked at his face nervously.

"It's something really urgent and it's not good." Hawks said, wringing his hands.

"What's wrong?" You asked.

"Okay I know you will most likely hate me for this because I have been hiding this for some time and I know you trust me completely and I understand if you want to breakup with me after this which is understandable because-" Hawks blabbered.

"Keigo! Calm down!" You said, putting you hands on his shoulders.

"H-huh?" Hawks said.

"I'm not going to hate you for whatever you are about to tell me, if it's a huge secret sure I will be surprised but not to the point where I will breakup with you." You assured him as you placed your hand on his cheek, Hawks instinctively leaned his head towards your hand.

"I think I fell for you all over again." He said, smiling at you with such adoration that made you melt.

"Okay, enough with the smooth talk and tell me what's wrong." You said.

"Okay," Hawks said, taking a deep breath. "I am in the Hero Commiss-"

Before Hawks could continue, a sudden gust of wind brush by him.

The gust of wind was caused by a dart that was aimed at you. The aim was good and it hit your arm.

"H-huh?!" You said, confused and surprised.

A slow clapping was heard, you and Hawks turned to the direction of the noise only to see the Hero Commission president walking out along with a group of police and heroes.

"Well done Hawks! I knew you will be able to lure her in for us!" The president said, smiling.

"W-what does she mean by luring me in?" You said, turning to Hawks. There was a look of panic in your eyes.

"Y-Y/N, I never mean for this to happen!" Hawks persuaded.

"Oh? You didn't mention you knew her name." The president said.

"What does she mean? Are you a spy?!" You asked.

"No! I mean, yes! But that isn't important!" Hawks said.

"You have been telling everything about the League, haven't you?!" You said.

"Yes he has, it was some good information." The president noted.

"Shut up you bitch!" You yelled as you attempted to glitch in a dagger to throw at her.

Keyword, attempted.

"W-what did you do to my quirk?" You asked, your eyes flashing dangerously at Hawks and the president.

"Oh, nothing much. Just a quirk erasing dart. It's temporary though." The president shrugged.

"You removed my quirk?" You asked dangerously.

"If we didn't do that, you will be a lot more dangerous." The president said.

You turned to Hawks, he flinched at the look of hurt and anger in your eyes.

"You were behind all of this, if I knew about this I would have decapitated you right there and there when I first MET YOU!" You said in anger.

"Now now honey, its for the safety of the world. And Hawks here contributed to a huge factor of it." The president said as she patted Hawk's back.

"I-I TRUSTED YOU!" You yelled at Hawks charging towards him.

But before you could move any further, the police and heroes tackled you.

"GET OFF HER!" Hawks yelled as he ran forward only to be blocked by the president.

"Now now Hawks, don't let your emotions get in the way of justice." She warned dangerously

In other words; Move a step closer and she won't be the only one being held down.

"GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF ME YOU BASTARDS!" You yelled as you tried to fight them off.

But without your quirk and being heavily outnumbered. You failed.

"Good job! We shall bring her to Tartarus." The president said, smiling.

Hawks wanted to punch her in the face, so bad. But he couldn't.

"Just hold on a little longer, I will find a way to get her out of there when I can." Hawks thought to himself.

That didn't stopped him from feeling guilty as he watch them drag your struggling body away.

4 PM

Shigaraki paced nervously back and forth, you said you would be gone for a short while. It has been 2 hours.

"Relax, I'm sure Y/N will be fine." Dabi assured.

"I'm going to turn on the T.V!" Toga chirped as she turned it on.

"Breaking news, the famous villain, Virus, has been finally brought to justice." The voice of the news reporter on the T.V caught everyone's attention.

The T.V flashed to a clip of you struggling with the police as they brought you into Tartarus. 

"Why isn't she using her quirk?!" Shigaraki demanded.

"Her eyes aren't glitching." Dabi pointed out.

"It was a hard process, but we have finally brought one of the dangerous villains to Tartarus. We hope to make this world a safer place with this." The president of the Hero Commission said.

"H-how did they catch her?!" Mr. Compress asked.

"...She and Hawks are in a relationship." Dabi said. He clenched his fist together as he pieced everything together.

"That stupid girl, I will kill that bird when I get my hands on him." Shigaraki muttered.

"We need to get her out!" Toga said, looking at the T.V screen worriedly.

"...I don't think we can." Mr. Compress said. "They might use her as a bait to lure us in and capture us all."

"But we can't just leave her there!" Spinner protested.

"As far as I know, she won't be getting a death sentence yet. We can use that to our advantage and break her out in the future." Mr. Compress pointed out.

Shigaraki was silent for a bit. He wanted to get you out of there, but Mr. Compress was right.

"We will go with what Mr. Compress said for now. But any sign of her getting a death sentence, we are getting her out." Shigaraki said.

The League sighed, today wasn't a good day.