"What if I told you that I could give you a quirk?"

MENTIONS OF CHILD ABUSE, MURDER, MANIPULATION

You sigh as you leaned against a wall in the warehouse.

It was almost 2am, Hawks had asked to meet Dabi and you, but Dabi being Dabi excused himself saying that he needed to do something. You weren't surprised if he was currently hooking up with someone.

You heard footsteps and quickly regained your composure, putting on a smirk and turning to face Hawks.

"Ah, how are you Hawks?" You asked.

Hawks immediately raised one of his long red feathers, the tip just grazing your throat, it felt sharp.

"You said that you were going to release the nomu tomorrow." Hawks said, clearly pissed.

"First of all, we are villains, secondly, Dabi told you that." You said.

"Well where is Dabi then?" Hawks asked.

"I don't know, probably hooking up with someone." You shrugged. "Also, were your wings always that small?" You asked.

"That was because I used most of my feathers to fight that stupid nomu." Hawks said, glaring at you.

"Look, in my defense I tried to talk Dabi out of it but he insisted to test you." You protested, earning a raised eyebrow from Hawks. "Damn, is that a burn?" You asked, getting distracted again as you leaned towards his face to take a closer look at the injury.

Hawks, clearly flustered by your sudden closeness, tried to back away but you unconsciously grabbed his arms to stop him from moving.

"Jeez, that is bad, at least us villains know how to take care of injuries, you should have seen how fast we moved when Compress arm got chopped off." 

"His arm got chopped off?" Hawks asked.

"Yea, but he already got a prosthetic arm so he is good, stay here I will grab the first aid kit." You said before glitching away.

Shortly after, you were helping Hawks take care of the injuries on his face.

Hawks was silent most of the time, more focused on your eyes as they kept on glitching into different colors.

Finally he broke the silence.

"Hey, uh, why are you taking care of my injuries? I could just go to a clinic after this." Hawks asked.

"Because leave this burn here a little longer and it will scar your precious face, I'm pretty sure you don't need your fans losing interest over you because of that." You shrugged.

"You think my face is precious?" Hawks asked, smirking at you.

"I mean, facial appearance are, I know that cuz I got picked on for my eyes." You said, "You should have seen how hard it was to persuade Tomura not to commit murder at the age of 9."

"How exactly did you and your brother ended up being villains, the both of you are quite young and with equally powerful quirks, you would have made great heroes." Hawks said.

"Says you, the one betraying the heroes right now." You said rolling your eyes. "Plus, me and Tomura aren't siblings."

"Oh? Now I'm interested." Hawks said, leaning back as you finished applying ointment to his burn.

"So, you are ready for my interesting backstory?" You asked.

"Hell yeah."

"Well, I actually wasn't born with a quirk." You began, as you kept up the first aid supplies, thinking back to those sweet memories.