Knowing his pov

(sorry i couldn't focus on his pov but from now on you guys will get to know Abhimaan's pov and i will make sure to make it more interesting. So this is a summary of all of his thoughts.)

Enjoy

HAPPY READING:)
---------

When i saw her my breath hitched.
Man how does she manages to look so hot yet so innocent at the same time.

I know i don't behave my best with her but still i am trying my best to not be rude with her.

But still you are

I mean its not even ny fault in just somedays my life changed. I married a girl who i just knew the name of and that's because of my mother. Only god knows how did she thought of me marrying a girl who is just 19.

Thank god the marriage was done earlier otherwise right now i would have been in jail .

But now as the days are passing by she seems to rule my world. I mean I dont show that but she ia ruling my world. My day starts with the coffee made by her.
Talking about coffee its the best coffee i have ever had . I have already gotten used to her handmade foods.
Being young her cooking skills are mind-blowing. Woh kya bolte hain sakshat annapurna ka vass hain uske haaton mein.
Even avni don't know how to cook. Let alone Cooking she can just boil water.

Jaanvi never failed to surprise me . She used to wait for me every single time for dinner. I get a really good feeling that someone out there is looking for me and waiting for me.
When i shifted to this house i was never really taking care of my eating habits. Although mom used to nag about it but I didn't really cared.

But i messed up everything. Due to work stress i shouted at her and called her unwanted and a burden.
I was frustrated on myself.
I wanted to say sorry the very next day bit she again surprised me by saying that she wants to continue her studies.

She wants to study and stand on her own feet. She is definitely Full of surprises.

I don't know why i fell a different kind of sadness in her eyes although she has always a smile plastered on her face .

I was coming down for breakfast when i saw avni my sister hugging jaanvi. She wasn't able to attend the wedding as she was in abroad. But what shocked me more that they both knew each other from before and not only knowing they were best friends.
This was the first time i am seeing jaanvi smiling . And somewhere in my heart i was glad that she has someone as in this house to be happy about .

I completed my work early suddenly my phone pinged and it was a message from avni saying that they are going for shopping. I thought for a moment then i texted her saying that i will pick them up. As i have already completed my work , rather than wasting my time why nit spend with the ladies .

I reached the shopping mall and asked avni their location.
She told me that they were in the store.
I reached the store and what i saw made my anger reach another level.

How dare she insult my wife. Let about my wife how can they insult any women like this.
And people being people were staring and talking about them.

Ye manager toh aaj gaya.

.

"Avni i will drop you both on the first day of college and will pick u both up ok". Abhimaan said.

There college still have some days left so i thought why not

"Ok bhai".

I don't know but i want to stay close to her . She seemed very nervous around me and me being a ass instead of making her comfortable i made her more uncomfortable.

--------------------------------------------------------

Let's treat them better
Who value us like more than there own
Life..
-A/n.

•°
•°

Those who all agree comment down

Those who all agree comment down.💜💜💜💜💜💜💜( ◜‿◝ )♡

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜( ◜‿◝ )♡