My universe

"No please , Don't , please
   Don't..... Mumma no papa please"

I woke up with a jolt. Again the nightmare. After so many days .
God I don't even know how i slept.

It was 5'o clock in the morning.

This is the reason I don't sleep whenever i try to sleep i get these nightmare of thier ruthless act that they were doing. But atleast after so many days i slept atleast.

I stood infront of the mirror looking at the marks on my body which has started to fade . These marks will fade but not the marks on my heart and mind. It will always remain the same.
Its Said that time heals everything but i guess if time would be able to heal this pain.

I did my morning routine and got ready.

It was still early so i thought to take a walk in the garden

It was still early so i thought to take a walk in the garden. I walked around and started to complete my story. I think this is the last story i will write. I am really tired. I just have to complete this one as I don't really feel good to leave this story on hold. Before starting college i will complete my last story.

"Good morning" i heard a voice and came out of my world.

There i saw maan standing in his nicke t shirt and sweatpants with all sweaty looking damn hot .

"Good morning" i replied.

"It's still early you got up unusually early today ".

" Haa wo i was not able to sleep".

"Why, you would have woken me up i would have prepared some tea for you. I t would have helped you sleep". I said panicking. I know how does it feel to not be able to sleep , but i have gotten used to it.

"Hey hey relax!... "
I am fine it's ok. It was just a little headache.

He said and i nodded in understand ment.

" By the way how are you up so early" he asked.

"I just got up early and decided to take a walk in garden ". I lied obviously . But he doesn't need to know that.

" Are you all set for college"

"Yes.""

"Nervous''

"Hmm''

"Don't be . I know you will do the best.''

"Hmm"

"Aur waise bhi avni toh rahengi."

"Haa  . That's the only thing i am happy about i am so glad that even she wants to study fashion designing."

I blurted out getting all excited.

"Sorry " i muttered when i saw him looking up to me with an amused face.