Memory lane

I opened my eyes and realised that I was in my house my parents house but what am I doing here as far as I remember I was in the police station confronting my so called uncle and aunt

I opened my eyes and realised that I was in my house my parents house but what am I doing here as far as I remember I was in the police station confronting my so called uncle and aunt .

" Jaanvi , jannvi stop running"

I heard someones voice .

A lady in her mid 20 's was running around around a little maybe of 5 years .

" Jaanvi stop troubling have your food na" the lady shouted .

" NO mumma I don't wanna eat ." the little girl said .

" jaanvi please na beta"

" papa" little girl shouted .

A man in his late 20's entered the living room.

" ayyy mera bacha ." the man said

The girl came running towards his father and he picked her up in gis arms.

" you came now feed your daughter I am tired of running behind this naughty girl " the lady complete .

" give me I will feed my princess " .

The man distracted her and started feeding her .

Jaanvi was watching everything behind the pillar , she was confused where they her parents . she walked carefully on the side of the stairs where some family photos were hung . And she was shocked there were the photos of the little girl and her parents but she looked familiar. She was sure they weren't there uncle and aunty.

" MAA , PAPA . "

" Are they my maa , papa . ahh " she started sobbing.

She walked towards the area which was there in the corner of the alley .

"Why am I seeing maa papa am I dead ." All these questions were running in her mind.

I entered the alley and all are crying but why are all they crying abhimaan ji , avni why are you all crying mumma , papa see I am here don't cry . I tried comforting them but i couldn't touch them . Please don't cry .

I couldn't bear all this I ran out of the area .

I heared some footsteps behind me. I immediately turned to see the couple from earlier my maa , papa .

" maa , papa" it was my parents .

" yes, my child" papa smiled at me .

" MAA , papa you both left me na am I already dead .."

" we came to meet you dear ."

" mera bacha " her mother said .

she hugged them tighty and whinned like a kid in her mothers arm .