Part 8:-)

Kai returns after half an hour and they both proceed doing their work without any interaction. Time passes by and they prepare to leave by packing their stuff.

"Hey Ella!" Kai tries to start the conversation.

Ella doesn't reply anything.

"Hey Ella! Can I please talk to you."

"Nope." Says Ella.

Then, they both leave.
______________________________________

Ella reaches home undresses herself and wears shorts and a crop t-shirt and lays in her bed while trying to process whatever has happened with her today.

"Ugh...what a stupid day. I'm so very disappointed in him, the words that came out from his mouth were just so very bitter. I cannot stop feeling bad after knowing what he thinks of me. But, not gonna lie, I do like how he doesn't force his talk on me. If I say him I don't want to talk to him, he listens...A rare quality that human beings have. But, I don't think I'm ever gonna forgive him for what opinion he holds of him. I thought that he is a good guy and that's why I shared so many things with me. But, atleast I know now how much of judgemental man he is."

She writes in her diary.

"Thank God! I feel light after writing all this stuff. Otherwise, it was like I was bursting."

Then she has her food and goes to sleep.
______________________________________

                    Kai's POV:-
"Ohhh No... I created so much of blunder today. Just because she refused to Kiss me. Ughhhh! What kinda of salty man I'm. I don't know whether she'll ever forgive me for whatever Ive said to her. I'm such an asshole. She trusted me and had shared all that and I just ruined it. I don't know how am I even going to face her. "

______________________________________

"Hey, Ell!! Why are you looking so sad. What happened. Any trouble in paradise." Nina interrogates Ella.

"Nothing, Nina! Maybe just hormones."

"Lol, I understand!" Says Nina

"Okay, I'll get going now."

"Yep, Samee."

"Hey Kaii! I just met Ella!"

"Hey Nina!"

"What has happened to her ?"

"Umm...What ??"

"I mean she is looking very stressed today. I mean I don't know why. Please take care of her man! I'm not getting much time to interact with her nowadays. "

"Yep. I'll see."

                       ___________

" Hey Ella! Good Morning!" Kai greets her.

She ignores him and doesn't respond back.

They both continue their work. Suddenly, the clocks beeps and indicates it's lunch time.

"Ella..Please. I want to talk to you. Please listen to me atleast once."

"Yes say what excuses you have."

"First of all I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything that I said. And, you're a wonderful person. And, I know whatever you said to me was because you trusted me as a friend, and, all I did was backfire and fucked up. And, I'm really ashamed of myself for whatever I said yesterday."

"Also, this are not excuses. I hope we go back to being friends. And, yes you do not owe me anything."

"Lastly, I apologise for my behavior."

"It's fine. But, I just can't go back being friends with you because you basically called me indirectly a slut and that I should let you kiss me just because I've one day stands with strangers ??."

"Okay. Fair enough. I understand. But, I didn't mean that.."

"Enough. I said it's okay. No more discussion please. Also, I'll try changing partners if I get a chance."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
They both continue their work and then leave.

"Hey Nina! Come to bar with me today please. I need a friends shoulder to cry on."

"Yess..why not. Come I'll be your crying shoulder."

They both head to the bar.
Ella just says everything to Nina.

" Oh what an ass that guy is. But, I liked how he owned to his mistake and apologized."

"So ??? You're saying me to forgive him. Ohhh...Jesus Christ."

"No. It's upto you whether or not you should forgive him but all I'm saying is..." Nina looks at another corner of the bar.

"What happened ?"

"There that, sexy ass is."

"What ??"

"Ohh.. I mean an ass."

"Kai ?"

"Yes."

"I don't want to see him."

"He is with his friends and girlfriends."

"WHATT ??"

"Why are you getting so much shocked ?"

"No nothing."

Then, Ella keeps on drinking.