Part 9:-)

"Ohh...No. I'll have to leave now." Nina says in a hurry.

"What..why ?"

"My dog swallowed a coin at my boyfriend's house." Nina says while crying.

"Oh honey! Don't cry."

"I'm leaving now. Take Care of yourself and call me when you reach home." Nina says while giving a kiss on Ella's cheek.

"Should I come with you ?"

"No no. I'll manage."

"Go home safe."

Then, Ella keeps on drinking Alcohol. She gives the credit card to the waiter to pay the bill.

While Kai observes her from the other end.

She then picks up her bag and starts to leave bar. Just when she trips over. And, Kai rushes to pick her up.

"Ohhh...Kai!" Ella says while drunk.

"He then, informs his friends that he'll leave."

Then, Kai grabs her stuff and holds her hand. And, both of them leave.

Kai grabs a Cab. And, both of them sit in a cab. Ella rests her head on his chest. And, one hand touching his chest.

"Ohhh...Heaven!! " she exclaims.

Kai tries to shift her hand.
"Oh, let me touch you na." She shouts.

"Why ? You have clearly said that you don't like me. So, take your hands off."

"No, I won't."

Just then, they reach her home. They get off the cab.

Kai asks her to give her key. She hands it over to him while not being able to stand properly.

"I don't know why do you drink so much when you know you can't handle it."

"I can handle it."

"Ohh..that I can see."

"Believe me, you haven't seen anything yet my boyy." She touches his face while saying that.

"Okay..you go to sleep. I'll leave now."

"No.. Don't go. I want you to stay." She says while holding his hand and pulling him near to bed.

"NOT AGAIN!! PLEASE. MAD LADY HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN WHAT HAS HAPPENED BETWEEN US ??"

"What happened ?"

"She clearly has!!!" He exclaims to himself.

"Okay I'll be with you here until you go to sleep."

"Come here." She pulls him to the bed and makes him sit.

"I really like your chest. Can I touch it ?"

"You and your obssessation with chest. And, by the way you're already touching it without my permission." He looks at her with intense eyes.

She goes near him and sits on his lap.

"What are you doing ? Get off me."

"Stay still I say."

Then, she holds his chin and brings his face near her and kisses him. She takes his upper lip under her mouth and swallows it. Then, take his both lips inside her mouth and put her tounge inside his mouth. Her tongue first touches his upper teeth and then slides it in and starts playing with his tounge.

"Mhmmm...mhmmm...mhhmmm." Moans Kai.

Then he pulls his face behind and pushes Ella back.

"Stop it Ell..What are you doing ?"

"See...your penis has become long."
Ella laughs.

"YOU GO TO SLEEP." Kai shouts.

And, then lifts her and puts her in bed and puts blanket on top of her.

"Oh..No I need to go to bathroom right now."

"Bathroom is there." Ella points on the left side of the kitchen.

"You go back to sleep." Kai shouts.

Then, Kai goes to the bathroom.

"She says she likes me while drunk, touches me here and there, kisses me and then she is a different person when sober. This girl doesn't know how much it takes me to control myself when she starts touching me."He says while wanking.

Then, after a while he comes out of the bathroom.

And, sees Ella sleeping.

"Ugghh.. finally she's sleeping."

He then leaves.