Part 11 :-)

"So, shall we leave now." Kai asks Ella.

"Yeah! I'll get going to my home now."

"I'll leave you then. I've brought my car today."

"Okay, then! Yeah..Also, I need to talk to you about some important things about this relationship."

"What things ?"

"Will talk later when we reach home." She says while getting into his car.

"I'm so happy today Ell."

"Me too, Kai."

"So, lets go drink."

"Not today. I nearly died in the morning due to hangover."

"From now on you don't have to worry about hangover cause I'll make you the drink that I made that night."

"Yeahh..that drink was THE BEST!! THE BEST."Ella says.

"We're at your destination, Ell."

"Yeah..Come inside with me."

"Okayyy!" Kai says while taking off his seatbelt.

Both of them go and sit on the bed and relax for a bit. After a while, Ella removes soft-drinks from her refrigerator and both of them have it.

"So..what were some important things you wanted to talk about this relationship ?"

"Ummm... I want to put forward some rules."

"Rules ???"

"Here me out first, kai."

"Yes yes. Go ahead."

"Okay so I'll write this rules in a book and read out loud as well."

"Okay."

"So, first one--- As, I had already said it that I'm not doing any serious kinda of thing. So, No talking with me about future like marriage and all... And, if this relationship bothers me i.e. If I think it is getting too serious I'll end it.

Second one--- I don't want anybody in this office to know about this relationship.

Third one--- I donot like possessive
- ness like I don't want you to talk to this guy and all.

Fourth one--- I don't want that this girl is only mine and mine.

Fifth one--- No violence with me.

Sixth one--- I don't want you to keep a track on me and keep asking where I was at OR where I'm going. What was I doing outside for so long and all.

Seventh one--- Tbh, I don't like much of care, like, I don't want you to keep taking care of me like a baby.

Ummm.... I guess this is enough. If I recall anything more I'll mention it here. Is it fine with you ?"

" Absolutely. But, I've one question like do you really think that I'm this kinda of guy ?? "

" No no. Please don't take this on you. I mean i just wanted to make this all things clear once."

"Ohh...okay. Don't worry. I'll follow a these rules. Also, whoever has this things going on a relationship it's clearly toxic relationship and nothing else. "

"I know right."

"Well, I also have some conditions Ell."

"Ohhh.. you too. Please carry forward."

"Yess. So, till we're in this "casual" relationship I don't want you to have sex with anybody else apart from me. I mean no one day or one night stands."

"Umm...I mean this one is very hard for me."

"What ? Ell ? Are you ser..."

"Okay okay I was just kidding. Obviously it's given. I won't be having any sexual things with outsiders."

"Nice. So, lets eat now, Ella. I'm hungry like hell. What's in your kitchen. I can't control now.Too hungry."

"Umm...Kai we'll have to order. Actually, I don't know how to cook."

"What ???"

"Why so shocked ?"

"Shocked because have you been eating outside food for the time you're leaving alone? I mean your stomach. Your money. Oh my god!"

"Oh lord. Stop over-reacting. Yeah I order from outside everytime but there is really nice restaurant here where they give you home cooked food. And, I swear it's delicious."

"Okay. Then, we will order from there today."

"Yess. Wait I'll order then."
"Also, I've a question for you Kai."

"Yes go ahead."

"Yes I do know how to cook." He says while making his fingers run through his hair.

"Ohh..nice!"

Food arrives and they have it.

"Umm..I'll get going then Ell. It's already time."

"No. Wait."

'What is she the same while sober.'
He thinks to himself.

"Kai ???"

"Yess...Yess."

"At least give me good night's kiss while leaving. "

"No."

"What ?"

"Come on Ell..we just now had food. I can't. You'll run away."

"Just give me on the cheek. My intelligent person."

He comes near her and gives her a kiss on her cheek and she kisses him back.

"Okay...now I'll leave have a good night's sleep, Ell."

'Ohh! I so wish that she would have stopped me and made me stay with her. I already miss her. I want her to sleep on my chest.' He thinks.

"Come on kai. Time to sleep. I'm so happy today." He says while making him fall on his bed.