5

Gorgeous, fancy and way out of my comfort zone. 

This is the only thing I could think of as we approached Damiens car in the parking garage. I've never seen such a luxurious car up close, let alone RIDE in it! How much money does this man have?! I snuck a panicked glance at Damien, who didn't seem to notice as he casually slipped into the back seat as if this car wasn't worth more than my existence. As I dared to place my hand on the car door, my hand trembled slightly. Hell! This car handle alone is probably worth more than I am!

"Ahem". 

I look up to see both guards standing outside the car, one looking annoyed and the other with a slightly amused grin tugging at his lips. "Get in," said the irritated one.

I could only nod my head as I opened the door and slid into the back seat, which was so smooth and comfortable that for a split second, I forgot who I was to be sitting with. My breath caught in my throat as I stopped admiring the interior and dared to look next to me to see Damien, who was already grinning at me. Turning my head slowly to gaze out the window, embarrassed, my face became hot.

"Do you like it?" Damien said as both guards climbed into the car, and we began to drive away. I responded after slightly clearing my throat. "Y-Yes, it's very nice. I'd never been in a-anything like it before." I grimaced inwardly at my stuttering.  Damien chuckled at my nervousness and directed his full attention to something on his phone which I was more than grateful for. Anything would be better than having this man's attention on me.... wait... WHEN AM I GOING TO TELL HIM THIS ISNT MY RIGHT JOB!!!!!!????  I shout in my head as we pull off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY.... its meeeee. dont be mad it took so longgg I was abducted by aliens :( 

enjoy the short chap lol. iM back for good :3