Chapter 4

When we got home Scorpius ran to his room super excited as he went through all the stuff he got. Draco had even picked some extra stuff up which earned him endless questions from Scorpius, but he looked happy answering them all. 

Draco has rarely been to the wizarding world himself, and when he did he would disguise himself so no one would recognize him. 

Walking into the living room I see Draco petting his eagle owl Ulysses, my parents were shocked when Draco arrived with all his stuff and had an owl, even more shocked when he said oh yeah he's my pet.

"Well guess you'll be needing to fly Scorpius letters to us, huh, you haven't been able to fly much besides around the house or the backyard, well now you'll be flying much more." He smiles as the owl hoots at him almost as if he was agreeing. 

Draco looks over as if he sensed my presence, he gives me a warm smile. "Hello, my love." Draco puts his hand out, I take it and sit beside him snuggling next to him on the couch, Draco smiles as he kisses the side of my head. Ulysses flew over to his perch looking annoyed I took his spot. 

"Sorry Ulysses, you can have him later," I say and the owl turns his back so he's facing the window. I chuckle what an overdramatic owl.

"So Netflix and chill?" Draco asks and I glare at him.

"I swear." Right then Star runs out of her room crying, saying there's something in her closet.

"SCORPIUS!" Draco yells, getting up and going to Stars room pulling Scorpius out of his sister's closet.

"What? It was harmless." Scorpius says as Draco drags Scorpius over.

"You don't scare your sister, especially at night, I like sleeping peacefully with mom and no kids in the bed," Draco picks Scorpius up and sets him down beside Star and I.

Draco sits down beside Scorpius and calmly tells him why it's wrong and why he shouldn't scare Star especially when she's so young. Star starts patting my baby bump and I chuckle.

"Yeah, your siblings are right here." Star gasps as she feels a kick and I smile "Oh and there's a kick." Scorpius jumps away from his dad and puts his hand on the baby bump as Scorpius feels the next kick.

"Daddy! Baby!" Star says and Draco nods.

"Yup I put them there," Draco says and I roll my eyes as Scorpius pretends to throw up, Star is just confused so she laughs when Draco laughs.

"I sometimes wonder why I married you," I say jokingly. Draco laughs harder making Star laugh a bit more, 'Sometimes I think back to when Draco first came to live with me, he was so lost, so confused, but determined to be the best father he can be, determined to be someone his kids can look up to, and now he's exactly who he wanted to be.'