Chapter 38

Draco brought me home well what I believe is home, Draco wheeled me in with the wheelchair, that I am bound to until I get the okay.

The two-story house was beautiful.

From the outside, the house was cozy. It was built with white cedar wood and has spruce wood accents. Tall, rectangular windows add to the overall look of the house and have been added to the house in a symmetric way. The roof is low and pyramid-shaped and is covered with stone slabs. One large chimney sat at the side of the house. The house itself is surrounded by a tranquil garden, with various flowers, a long pond including a small waterfall and various rock formations.

The interior is decorated in cream and pastel tones with dark accents. A terrace is visible through the sliding glass door.

"Now my love if you need anything just ring this bell and I'll come immediately to do whatever you need, I'm just so happy you're okay," He helps me onto the couch I nod not really knowing what to say. This house I've lived in for years. Yet now I feel like a stranger in it, I have no memory of it. All the memories we made nothing.

"Well, I'm happy to be alive," I say awkwardly and Draco nods as he kisses my cheek which shocked me Draco realizes what he did and looks like he felt bad, which he shouldn't have!

"Sorry if you're uncomfortable with that then well I won't do it,"

"I'm sorry I'm just so confused." Draco nods as he smiles at me warmly trying to comfort me the best he can.

"It's fine, everything will be okay,"

I didn't what to do or say, like he's said I'm his wife and a mother. I have kids I can't remember

"I'm scared."

"I get it y/n and I won't be leaving you at all, I'll be staying right beside you as much as I can I promise," I nod as he sits down beside me and wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"Thanks, I'm just so confused, I lived here for probably years and it feels like I've only just been here, and the faces of people I'm supposed to know they're complete strangers to me," I say and Draco nods

"Yeah it's fine y/n we'll take it slow and hopefully slowly get back to normal life," Draco says and I wanted to hug him but didn't know if I was ready for that

"I hope so." I say as I give him a small smile as he says he'll go make me something 'I hope I do remember I hate this.'