𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊 ~ 𝖒𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗

**Yelena POV**

BEFORE LONG YELENA STOOD IN REGULAR GEAR AGAIN AT JON'S SIDE AS THEY SAIDE TO KING'S LANDING, sword and dagger at her side with her hair pulled back into simple double ponytails, a couple small braids intertwined into them.

"How many people live here?" Jon asked as Tyrion climbed the steps to join them.

"A million, give or take." the dwarf told him.

"That's more people than the entire North crammed into that." He nodded at the city. "Why would anyone want to live that way?"

"They both have their charms," Yelena sighed. "Though I think I prefer the North."

Tyrion shrugged. "There's more work in the city. And the brothels are far superior."

She snorted. "Of course, dear uncle."

On land, as they walked toward their meeting point in the Dragon Arena, they conversed about its history. They stopped when they met a squadron of Lannister soldiers, led by none other than Tyrion's old friend Bronn.

"Welcome, my lords." he sighed, clearly hating the formalities, then proceeding to gesture to where Brienne and Podrick stood behind him. "Your friends arrived before you did. I've been sent to escort you all to the meeting." The Lannister men parted, making a clear path, and Tyrion nodded at the questioning look given to him by the Dothraki. They moved forward first, the rest of them following close behind.

In the center of the arena, there was a large platform, shaded and filled with seats. Empty seats, though Yelena's heart still pounded at the thought of seeing her mother again. What would Cersei do? What would she say? She stood next to Jon with Ser Davos on his other side, clenching her jaw. Jon seemed to notice her tension, lightly brushing her hand with his. It was a small gesture, but it went a long way. But when she saw Cersei, it made little difference. Her jaw and every other muscle in her body tensed once again, and it took every ounce of effort she had to not visibly panic. Cersei was too busy glaring at Tyrion, so it was Jamie who noticed her first.

"Yelena??"

Her mother whirled at that, her eyes widening when they landed on her daughter. "My little cub..." her voice was soft. "But I thought-"

"Think again." Yelena snapped.

The queen took a shaky breath, regaining her composure before she sat. Everyone else followed suit, but the Hound walked straight up to his brother.

"Remember me? Yeah. You do. You're even fucking uglier than I am now. What'd they do to you?" he huffed. "Doesn't matter. That's not how it ends for you, brother. You know who's coming for you. You've always known." the Hound turned and stalked off, the Mountain returning to his queen's side.

"Where is she?" Cersei asked.

It was Tyrion who answered. "She'll be here soon."

"Didn't travel with you?" her voice was colder now.

"No."

They sat in silence for a long moment before the sound of a roar echoed through the sky, wing flaps becoming clearly audible too. Everyone stood as the sound grew closer, directly overhead now. While Rhaegal stayed high, Drogon glided down to land on a wall of the ruins. Cersei remained seated, but Yelena knew her mother well enough to know that she was afraid. The beast flared it's wings, letting out an earthshaking roar before bowing his head to reveal the silver-haired queen on his back, letting her clamber gracefully down to the ground before taking flight again. Daenerys ascended the steps calmly, taking her seat as the others did too.