Chapter 7

Ally's POV................

I walk into my bedroom and see me stylists rushing to me "Wow, wow! Calm down guys! Whats the rush about?" I ask them "Ally making a new look take's a long time." they tell me. They measure me and make me sit down, 30 minutes later they bring out the new designer clothing it was a cute white small crop top that had a small skirt with poke-a-dots "It's beautiful! I love it!!!!" I say excitingly I put on the clothing with white high-heals. I walk out side to see Austin asleep on the couch. I giggle, sat next to him, and shook him, He wake's up and look's at me with wide eye's. "Wow you look..........Wow!" He says. I blush "thank you," I reply "should we go?" I ask "When your ready, I'm ready" he responds, I smile, my bodyguards go around us, and we walk to my car............

End of Ally's POV............

Austin's POV...............

We go into her car and start driving to the concert, I can't believe i'm going to her concert again! This is so amazing! Today was great, We had so much fun at the music store. I love her, but I don't love her because she is rich and famous. I love her because she is sweet, beautiful, smart, kissable, lovable. I don't care about the money, I just care about her. We get to the concert and we get off the car, suddenly hundreds of paparazzi people come out taking pictures of me and Ally. Ally tugs my hand and we run inside. "Well that was fun," she says "sorry you had to go through that......." "No it's ok, I understand" I respond. She smile's and give's me a big, warm hug. I'm guessing that we were hugging for a long time because after a while her friend started to cough uncomfortably, we pulled away awkwardly, and blush. She's so cute when she blushes, she goes on stage and starts to practice for half an hour. Then she get's off stage and drinks water, when she finished drinking her water she came up to me. "Are you having a good time?" she ask's me "yup, I wish this could be me one day...." I reply "you will because you are a really talented singer." she says smiling, "Really? because I never thought I was good at it" I confess "you are amazing! Austin you will never be able to do what you really want if you don't believe in your self." She responds and I nod while smiling, she's right now this is why I love her.

end of Austin's POV.................

I hope you like the story!!!

Auslly22 was here!!!