Chapter 6: The last judgment, and the last punishment

Edit: @AnoukThorwesten

....................................... ..

Two days before Heroes Day.

White Snake, disguised as the young Dupain-Cheng, was patting herself on the head, leaving Marc stunned by the answer she was giving him.

-Ehmmmm, are you going to tell me who you are? –The writer asked again, and the girl now responded with a sigh, covering her face - Everything okay?

-Nothing is okay, I'm terrible at keeping my identity a secret, I want the earth to swallow me! -"Marinette" exclaimed, crouching in a ball next to the tree.

-Why do you look like Marinette? –Marc consulted, and after thinking for a moment, he exclaimed -Are you the Akuma Chameleon?!

- Yuck! Of course not -"Marinette" answered immediately, and seeing that Luka approached them, she whispered carefully-. I'll explain later, but for the moment go with the flow, please -at her request, the young green-eyed nodded, although not very convinced.

-Are you okay Marinette? –Asked the musician, and the girl straightened like a stick.

-Y-yes, everything is fine, great, and... How are Nora and her little sisters? -"Marinette" asked quickly, trying to divert Luka's attention.

-Nora has already calmed down, but Nino is still scared after that discussion, at least Chris apologized to the twins, although ... -Luka narrowed his eyes at "Marinette", who blinked, a little scared-, he seemed terrified, after talking with you...

-It's just... - "Marinette" stammered a little, and it was Marc who intervened.

-We told him that if he continued to misbehave, Santa Claus would not see him this coming Christmas -the writer replied, and "Marinette" reacted in time to his words.

-Yes! We did that, since I know Chris loves Christmas, I persuaded him with that, was it wrong? –asked the girl, a little calmer.

-I can't say it was good, but neither that it was bad, that trick is used a lot with children nowadays -Luka reasoned, but seeing the twins and Nora well, he sighed defeated-, very good, it is alright, Do you want us to go somewhere else, Marinette?

-Hey? Of course! - Because of how rigid the girl got, Marc couldn't help but laugh - And where do you want to go?

-What do you think of the Eiffel Tower? –The musician inquired enthusiastically.

-Great! See you later Marc -the girl said goodbye with a smile, and the writer just shook her hand, seeing the couple get out of sight, but leaving him with great uncertainty.

-She doesn't seem like a bad person, but who is she? Marc wondered, deciding to wait in the park, to find out exactly what was happening.

........................ ..

Meanwhile, inside the Agreste mansion, in Emily's hidden area, they were locked in cages, Gabriel Agreste and his assistant Nathalie, the last one, covered with a blanket and resting on an inflatable mattress.

-How did we get to this? The designer wailed, sitting on the side of his prison, while his assistant wailed silently, "Nathalie?"

-I think a miscalculation on our part, Mr. Agreste -the woman replied, without looking at his face -the young Dupain-Cheng was too close to the ladder, I didn't expect her to fall, but it happened ...-The woman sighed, covering her face with her hands-,Marinette fell, and the blow, God! -Finally Nathalie looked at her boss, her face contorted with regret-, I did not know what to do, I was in shock, and before I knew it, the sentimonster had been born, surely a few seconds before Marinette lost consciousness, then she took her appearance, and when she saw me, I couldn't react, and she caught me with those jade snakes, taking my miraculous off right away ... and ... well, you know the rest -Gabriel furiously kicked the gate, he was fired up with the whole situation, already that that sentimonster was more powerful than he ever expected, and if the plan had been fulfilled, the jewels of Ladybug and Chat Noir would have been his days ago.