Chapter 8: Epilogue, The White Snake.

I hope you liked this fic, which would be an AU of the series, since it has no connection with the S5, so there would be several "inconsistencies" in the plot of the story.

....................................... ..

Marinette was in her room, trying to comfort her sleep, even though she still couldn't process everything that had happened. Which was eating away at him from her stress, of course, that Tikki had confirmed that Chat Noir didn't know her secret identity, but her doubt was weighing down on her.

Enough, how to open the hatch and go through the night landscape, while she processed what happened; Hawk Moth and Mayura defeated by her own monster sentiment, and whose miraculous were now in Chat Noir's possession, what happened to her class and Lila, with whom he couldn't help but feel sorry for her.

"Ugh! It has been too many things" the jet leaned on the railing, hiding her face in her arms.

"You could catch a cold, princess." Chat Noir's voice made her wince in surprise. Sorry! It was not my intention to scare you -the hero approached her, jumping over the railing-, after today, he needed a change of scene.

"I think I too..." Marinette answered, a little unsure, "Everything okay?" How is Ladybug?

"I think that's fine..." the black cat confessed dejectedly, as he sat next to her, leaning his back on the railing-, I know that her kwami ​​returned with her, but I still don't know how she is, although I assume that White Snake it didn't hurt her.

-Did you know her well? –Asked Marinette surprised, and Chat Noir gave a little start-, that is to say, by how you talk about her.

-Adrien Agreste met her, and I think her parents too, princess ... -said the feline hero, standing up suddenly, without taking his eyes off her, anxious for what she might think about all this situation.

"Yes, my parents told me something, but ..." Marinette hugged herself, trying to find the words, "I still have a hard time believing everything that happened, really, I ... could I have ...?" The girl trembled with fear, and Chat Noir rushed to hug her, to comfort her.

-Don't think about that princess, the important thing is that you are here and now -the cat caressed the face of the jet, at the same time that he wiped one of her tears-I know! How about a walk in the moonlight? –Asked the blonde smiling, and Marinette arched her eyebrow, understanding what she was referring to.

"Chat Noir, you shouldn't use your powers that way," the jet scolded him.

"She doesn't have to know," Chat Noir answered smiling, but Marinette's serious face made him retract, "I know it may be irresponsible, but I think it would be good for both of us to do something crazy, at least, to forget everything for wait a minute... do you understand me, pruuuincess? the kitten begged, rolling its eyes wide and lowering its ears.

"Oh no... Not the puppy eyes!" The girl exclaimed, covering her face with her hands, and Chat Noir smirked at that.

"What puppy? I am a cat!" Said the cat, bringing his face closer to the girl "don't you see the difference?"