prologue

Habromania

(n.) delusions of happiness

☆☆☆☆

The entire Ferrari family was extremely happy since the past three years, ever since the youngest twins were born, the first daughters of the Ferraris since the last four generations

But being the most powerful mafia had its pros and cons. 

They had been constantly receiving threats from other mafias and gangs to harm their youngest but the security had been kept so tight that no one except family could even reach within their 150 meters radius.

The twins being only three, were too naive to understand the situation.

Although they were comparatively more mature than others at their age, they were still very young to understand the mafia.

They were planned to be taught self-defence from the age of four.

No, they were not to be taught how to kill, but to protect themselves. 

In the mafia, women were the most targeted. 

Call it a blessing or a curse, but a girl being born in the mafia was not very common. It was usually the males who formed the majority. 

The minority that consisted of the females, were the least trained and least respected. 

To protect the two daughters, Francisco had even appointed a team of 30 extremely trained bodyguards. 

Who would've thought how quickly their lives would flip 180.

Francisco was successfully able to protect the youngest from other mafias, however, he failed to protect his own daughter from someone who was close to them.

He failed as a father,

Or did he?