eight

Astrophile

(n.) a person who loves stars

☆☆☆☆

They had left for Russia an hour back

Since then I have been lounging in the garden, reading a book.

I don't feel alone. I am able to feel me. It's good to spend some time with my own self.

People often point out that I am lonely. But in reality, I just like to be alone.

It's not that I can't make friends, I just don't want to. I am fine with my own company.

You don't have to worry about reaching others' expectations with your own self. 

It's just you, yourself.

 Your mind is at rest and your body is at its best. 

I prefer doing things alone. 

With your mind at peace, you can do whatever you like. 

Alone, I can eat as much as I want to, sleep as much as I wish to, dress as I desire and do as I please. All without anybody's judgemental eyes.

You always feel as if somebody is going to judge you for some reason or the other. 

But, once you spend time with yourself, you feel at ease. You are your own participant and your own judge, and who wouldn't want oneself to win?

I spend hours alone, figuring out life. Even when I am in the most difficult of situations, thinking alone without anyone's contribution works for me.

I just feel as if I am being watched when I am among people. I feel as if they are judging me for the slightest of my movements.

I can't pass my day without someone's stink eye or jealous glares. 

Why can't the people stop being judgemental?

I don't care what you want to wear. It's your body and you can rock anything you want to.

I am no one to comment on the neckline of your dress or the length of your mini-skirt. 

You wear a bikini to school, I salute your confidence. 

We should stop being toxic and start supporting each other. 

Rather than us being conscious of our body weight, our height, our curves, our scars, why don't we embrace our inner beauty?

You don't lose weight when others comment.

You lose weight when you want to, and if you don't want to, you don't have to. You look beautiful just as you are.

You can change your body if 'you want to'.