Prologue

The Characters of the story :

The triplet Alpha's of Broken Moon pack.

Jeremiah Black

Ezekiel Black

Josiah Black

Their mate : Hailey Bridge

Age : 17

Jeremiah's wolf

Ezekiel's Wolf

Josiah's Wolf :

Josiah's Wolf :

Jeremiah is more of the political type

Jeremiah is more of the political type. He creates opportunities for almost everyone. He is the smartest out of the three. He has a calm matter to everything but if anyone harms the pack, his brothers and or their mate he will lose his mind. And he will fight at all cost to protect it.

Jeremiah has dark brown hair, brown eyes. Stands at 6'1, strong built. Has some freckles upon his face.

Josiah has black hair with blue eyes. Standing at 6'2. Josiah has a very strong anger problem, he is much of a hot head. But he is always there for his brothers and for his pack.

Ezekiel has jet black hair and slightly black eyes. Standing at 6'4, strong build. He is the quiet type. Does not talk much, many  fear him. Ezekiel is very cunning, wick smart. He best at fighting rogues and coordinating fights between anyone who stands in their way. So you can say he is like the general when it comes to that.

Hailey Bridge is at a height of 5'5. She has dirty blonde hair, brown eyes. She is smart and mature for her age. She is the only child of her family. Hailey is very kind, she is shy. She definitely hates being the center of attention.

Her mother and father died when she was 4, since then she was raised in the orphan wing of the pack house.

She did make friends over the years. But when she was 16, her and her friends went outside one night being silly. But ended up surrounded by rogues. Hailey being Hailey wanted to protect her friends which she did, but she ended up being paralyzed from the waist down.

Her so called friends lied to everyone about what happened and blamed Hailey. Saying that it was her idea to head out that night. Since her so called friends came from higher rank due to their parents no one believed Hailey.

The only ones that believe Hailey was her Alpha and the beta. The believe Hailey because they were out that night to. They saw everything.

Her alpha had moved her another part of the pack house that would be suitable for her because of her being disabled.

The Alpha was thinking about making Hailey the packs gardener. She always have a talent with flowers.