1

Hailey -

I wake up and I see that it is a good day. I see the sun light coming through the the windows of my room.

I pull myself out of my bed and grab my chair, my wheelchair so I can go to the bathroom. You see I am paralyzed from the waist down because of a rogue attack, I was trying to help my friends, well ex- friends.

It happened a year ago and it sucks that I can not walk anymore. Not only that I can not run in my wolf form either.

However nothing is going to bring me down. Going to my bathroom, doing my morning routine and choosing my outfit for the day. Since I am read I take a breath and open my door rolling out for breakfast.

I see my pack looking at me and I can hear them whispering about me.

Omg, what is she doing here?

She is so weak.

Why she apart of this pack; she can't do anything.

She will never find a mate; who would want her as a mate?

Such a disappoint....

Getting my breakfast tray going to a empty table, eating my food alone.

Ever since my ex-friends lied about what happen that night no one believes me but the cool and great thing is that two people believe me that are in this pack. I am very glad to have the Alpha and the beta on my side, they make it barely.

As I was eating there was a scream that me jump, Mallory one of my bullies of the pack came running in the kitchen of the pack house. Talking about this up and coming ball and that important alpha's, betas and more will be coming in order to find their mates.

I was done with my food, I took my tray and threw away my trash and headed outside to read. But I could not focus on reading, my mind went back to that ball. I could less about a ball, I mean I can not even dance. My mine was on mates, will I find one? Will he reject me because I am paralyzed, that I am weak?

I kept thinking about it all which made the day go by fast. Everyday is the same.

Hitting 10 clock I get myself to bed. Not knowing what is going to happen the next day.