7

After the rogue attack the whole pack went into lock down for a few weeks. The brothers want to know how the rogues got through their lines. And they wanted things to be safe again, they want to eliminate the rogues.

The alpha's did just that. It did not take them to long to end the rogues and to better their defense around the pack grounds inside and out.

--1 year later--

Hailey was on the porch of the main pack house, where the alpha's and Luna live along the beta and his mate, and the gamma as well. The others surround the main pack and some don't. Hailey was reading out loud while holding her stomach. Josiah came outside with a glass of water. He leaned down kissing Hailey on the lips then kissing her stomach.

Soon enough Ezekiel and Jeremiah were coming up the road from their run. Both of them smelled horrible, enhanced smell for Hailey. Jeremiah and Ezekiel were trying to kiss Hailey but she duck from their attempts.

" if you want a kiss, get clean first".

However that did not go as planned but they laughed about it later over dinner.

2 weeks later Hailey gave birth to a beautiful boy. They named him, Daniel. Daniel will be the next alpha of the pack.

The team of four now a team of five, for now is so strong as mates. Nothing torn them apart, they remained strong.

One of the best alpha's and luna in the area if not the world.

For the brothers, the alpha's, they did not care that their mate was paralyzed. All they wanted was her and they got her. She became the mother of their children and a outstanding luna to the pack.

Were all of them found love and where they kept with them. 

They thrived and the pack thrived.

The end.