2

I did the same morning routine for the new day. But this day is very different, it's the ball. I see all of the girls in the pack running like chickens. Half have on to much makeup or the dresses look not dresses.

And for the guys, they are bragging about how much they can get in one night. All I do is back until I was pushed. Looking up I see my bullies. Mallory, Naomi, and Jill.

" What are you doing here you freak".

Jill looks down and sees the invitation for the ball that the Alpha handed to all of the pack members that are of age. Jill snatches the invitation out Hailey's hand.

" please do not tell me that YOU are going to the ball?"

" you have to kidding right, if you go everyone will not enjoy themselves because of a paralyzed freak blocking everyone and everything at the ball. Hailey, you are a waste of space".

I could not take it anymore, in short I lose my shit and I jumped on Mallory and attacked her and her friends with everything I had in me.

Did it go well. Well not so much. Those bitches broke my wheelchair into pieces and I got hurt as well.  Those bitches called more of their friends to " join in on the fun".

Right now I am in my room taking a bath, trying to clean my cuts and get rid of the dirt.

When I was done it was now 9 pm, the ball must be in full swing.  Whatever.

-Hours earlier -

Jeremiah -

I was finishing getting myself dressed for this ball. Well myself and my brothers. We are desperate on finding our mate. Usually you find your mate when you hit 14 years old. I'm just one of triplets.

Me and my brothers need a mate to help out the pack. Since we are triplets we will be sharing one mate.

Coming down the stairs I see Ezekiel and Josiah ready to get it over with. I think that they are losing hope on find mate. I am too.

Finally arriving to this pack, we all stop out and walk into this ball. We see a lot of female members of this pack. And they all staring at the three of us, here we go.

Soon enough all of the females come to us, asking us questions, wanting us to dance with them. They were touching us to see if we are their mates, glad that we are not. Half of these women are dressed like sluts.

I was able to get away from the horde of those bloodsuckers. Meaning I know those type of women, they only want the title of "Luna" plus the money that comes with it.

I was fixing myself a drink when the wind hit my face. When the wind hit my face I got the most interesting smell I have ever came across. The smell also got my brothers attention, meaning that we have found our mate.