As long as thats ok with you?

You had spent the last two weeks with the schumachers and it had been amazing! Max and his dad stayed for a few days which was good to see max out of the spotlight and have a proper conversation with him. Turns out he isn't as much of a dick as he seems during a race weekend, he's just highly driven and focused on winning which is fair enough.

Spending the time there also allowed you and mick to go on hikes with the dogs and go for really cute and delicate lunches in the little towns around. He even let you have a drive of one of his dads vintage Ferraris around the mountains which was amazing!

Mick wasn't one to show off that he was the son of Michael and when he went anywhere he was instantly recognised but everyone treated him like a normal person, not like how people freaked out back joke over lando and George which was also slightly terrifying. You are pretty sure half of the people who meet them are secretly FBI agents with how much they 'appear' to know about your lives.

Mick was easy going and it was never a ball ache to need or want anything. The elephant in the room was the Christmas Eve kiss. It was very good you can't lie but you didn't know what you felt. You loved mick and had almost grown up with him but it was just strange because lando was still in the back of your mind. You had told Gina, micks sister, in confidence and she was so excited saying how it was bound to happen.

"Anna!" Mick called from the kitchen
"Yes?" You said sitting up from the clinch as you sat reading
"Do you want some lunch? I was thinking if we have some food now and then go shopping for my dads birthday?" Mick offered
"But I'm due to leave tomorrow" you giggled
"No please, please stay another week. It won't do you harm"
"Ok. I'm sure I can get a few more days away." You smiled as you sat back down "and yes I'd like some lunch please"

The relationship between you both had been amazing and it was something that possible could go further but boundaries are boundaries and you both have more respect than that. The question on returning home is what would you do about the lando situation. It wasn't to be thought about at this moment as you were too busy being happy with a family that made you feel so loved.

You had just been to pick up a few gifts for Michael that were ordered along with a cake and while mick was driving you were trying to find a place for some light dinner in the evening. Eventually you managed to book a table in one of the mountain restaurants that serve sushi and all the good stuff that lando would usually complain about.

"Your hair looks really pretty" mick commented as the sunset rolled over the hills and reflecting onto you.
"Thank you, it's very sweet" you smiled
"Am I ok to put my hand here..." mick asked as he slid his hand across your left thigh to hold your leg.
"Yes, thanks for asking"
"Always"

Lando would always do this to you but you never felt anything but now a sudden serge shivered over your body captivating you into micks embrace. You snuggled into your seat and placed your hand over his, it was warm and gentle to the touch.

You stayed like this as the German radio played and you recognised a few songs but they were obviously in German. "Aw I love this song" mick said as he turned it up and you instantly recognised it.

The best go dancing in the moonlight which you and lando danced to a few times in the house and out around. "I know this one" you simply said without get too into it.

"I'd always love to dance to this one." Mick said as he stopped the car at the top of a hill.
"What are you doing?" You laughed
"Come on!" He shouted as he held his hand out.
"Mick we can't just.."
"We can. We have all the time in the world" he said as he took your hand and put his other around your waist.

As you let him take control the wind blew both your hair and you could feel the sharpness of the cold hit your cheek.

Everything seemed to slow down but not slow enough that by time you were just smiling into his eyes the song had finished and you needed to get moving.

"Come on, we can have a few drinks at the restaurant" mick said as he got back into the Ferrari closing the door behind you.

It was gorgeous where you had booked and you both loved some much earned sushi that you had been craving. Mick had gotten you drinking cherry brandy's by a German manufacturer and you could tell they were German, strong, full on and making your throat burn. You handy realised what time it was when the Whiskey shooters came out. Yes whiskey shooters. You had never seen mick drink really until tonight and you had to admit as you saw him taking his shots, laughing with people he knew and the amber lights hitting his face he looked - well-hot.

It was an attractiveness not just by looks but his personality was like no one you knew. His maturity at such a young age as he was the man of the house really due to his dads accident that he had to grow up very quickly to be there for his mother.

The night carried on well past 12 with no signs of stopping as the sushi bar only got louder and busier.

"Two more cherry brandy's please" you asked at the bar
"Yes!" The barmaid shouted as she came over with two glasses. "I know I shouldn't ask but I'm new working here, I'm just doing the holiday season, but is that Mick Schumacher with you?" She asked
"Yes it is" you smiled. "You doing sound German can I ask where your from sorry?"
"Portugal. I'm here for study." She said.
"Aw that's lovely. I'm here over the holidays to spend time with micks family." You smiled looking over your shoulder at him at the table with a few of the other men in there.
"Are you two dating? If so your perfect" she giggled
"Erm- no we are just friends." You said not knowing how to word what you were if you were anything that is.
"If he's single and you are I'd take him before someone else does." She said before another customer called for her.
"Thanks" you smiled bleakly as you contemplated what she had said.

Your heart wanted to be with mick but your brain was telling you your job at McLaren would be quick gone if so and you couldn't decide which was more important.

As you walked back to the table putting both the drinks down mick grazed your hand as he reached for his glass and quickly apologised but you didn't mind. "I'm just going to go to the bathroom I'll be right back. Will you be ok?" He asked
"Yes of course don't worry!"

You pulled out your phone as mick left and just checked your social media to see what was going on in the world. As you quickly scrolled through Instagram you saw Max's story that he tagged lando and a girl in you didn't know. You flicked back to double check and all you saw was in the background of the video of the fireworks in dubai, a curly haired brunette boy who looked exactly like lando kissing a blonde girl who literally looked like God had birthed her himself.

"What a dick." You muttered as red mist came down.

This was the final final straw.

Mick graced back over after a few minutes by which time you had got another drink after downing the last.

"You ok?" He asked over all the noise.
"Never better!" You smiled

"Mick! It's 10am" you heard a German woman call. It was Corinna. "Mick Schumacher it is time to get your arse of of bed, also where is Anna?" You heard again as she knocked on the door again

As you sat up ready to drag yourself out of bed after a quite heavy night on the drink you felt your bedsheets pull to one side.

What the hell.

This wasn't the guest room overlooking the garden.

Mick?