Bella Swan

A/n: You all know Kirsten Stewart as Isabella Marie Swan. To clarify I only hate Bella, Kirsten is awesome. I wrote this to highlight the differences between the twins.

 I wrote this to highlight the differences between the twins

-Age; 17

-DOB; September 13, 1987. Virgo.

-Nicknames; Bella, Bells, Bellabitch.

-Height/weight/Body type; 5'4, 109.2 lbs, diamond shaped face, rectangular shaped body.

-Color palette; Chocolate brown hair and eyes, alabaster skin.

-Personality; Arrogant, narcissistic, self centered, manipulative, pick me girl.

-Hobbies; Reading, porn, I mean classic novels, and listening to classical music.

-Talents;.....falling? Being a bully/spoiled brat.

-Likes; Reading, listening to music, her mother, sunny weather, heat/hot temperatures, traveling, being the center of attention, and brown/orange colors.

-Dislikes; Her sister, her father, cold temperatures, snowy/rainy/cloudy weather, and gray/green/blue colors.

-Favorite song; none.

-Favorite artist/band; Claire de Lune.

-Favorite book; Anything with lots of steamy sex! I mean  Romeo & Juliet or Weithering Heights.

-People of Admiration; Anastasia from 50 Shades of Gray series.

-Dreams for the future; To marry wealthy and be young and beautiful forever.