Alice comes back

Christina's POV
Leah drove me home and the three of us walked inside. Keira tan a bath while Leah picked out some warm comfortable clothes. Keira made sure that the bath was warm but not too hot as I was in shock.

Keira washed me and dressed me like she'd done when I was nearly assaulted. Leah watched from the doorway looking concern.

I finally spoke "It was Bella" Keira nodded "We know, we saw-" "No, before today

I finally spoke "It was Bella" Keira nodded "We know, we saw-" "No, before today. That night with the college boys. It was Bella, she set me up" Keira's eyes widened in realization while Leah looked confused. Keira grabbed Leah arm and dragged her out of the room where they heatedly whispered before returning with Lavender Chamomile tea.

Keira laid on the bed with me as I drank it and ran her fingers through my hair. I finished it and laid down as she continued her ministrations until I fell asleep. Leah stood in the doorway watching us still. She clearly had no idea what to do with herself, but she knew that I shouldn't be left alone.

When I woke up there was arguing coming from downstairs, I got up and went to go see what was going on but I caught sight of my reflection in my bedroom mirror. My cheek had a bluish grey handprint on it and when I rolled up my sleeve I had two more purplish blue handprints on me. One on my wrist and another on my upper arm.

I knew that I couldn't hide this from dad, and I don't think I wanted to anymore.

I walked downstairs to see Keira and Leah watching in amusement as Alice went off on Bella.

"What is wrong with you! Edward left because you were forcing him to date you and you weren't even his mate! You weren't Jacob's mate either! Just because they found their mates and you didn't doesn't give you an excuse to attack Christie! She's been covering for you and supporting you despite the fact that you abuse her and now you've attacked her and tried to kill her not just once, but twice?! You need to be locked up because there is something seriously wrong with you!" Alice roared at Bella who looked like a deer that was caught in headlights.

"B-but you're my best friend! You're supposed to be on my side!" Bella weakly responded, making Alice scoff "Sorry, but I'm not friends with psychopaths that try to kill their sister!" Bella burst into tears and fled the room nearly knocking me over in her overly dramatic haste. She acted as if she wanted someone to follow her, but no one did.

That's when everyone took notice of me and Alice rushed to embrace me while Keira and Leah went into the kitchen "Chris! I'm so sorry! If I'd known sooner that this was going to happen I would've done something to prevent it! I swear!" I nodded understandingly as I tried to hug back, but well... "Alice.... I can't breathe" Alice quickly released me and dragged me to the kitchen and sat me down where she continued to apologize. Leah handed me an ice pack and Keira made grilled cheese sandwiches with tomato soup for me.

I didn't realize how hungry I was until I smelt the soy cheese melting with my stomach roared to life scaring me making the three females laugh and I blush with the ice pack covering half of it. As soon as Keira placed the food in front of me my mouth watered and I inhaled the food muttering thank you's in between bites making them laugh again.

Leah turned around and started making honey lemon tea for my throat which was sore from vomiting up water.

"I'm not surprised at how hungry you are the shock has worn off and revealed the drop in blood sugar" Leah said over her shoulder before returning with a hot cup of tea that I happily drank after saying a quick thank you.

I just started to relax when Alice stiffened I look over in concern "Alice? What's wrong?" She gasped as a look of horror flooded her facial features "It's Edward....Rose told him about Bella trying to kill you and now he thinks you're dead....he's going to the Volturi to confess his guilt....and they're going to kill him!" I looked at her in horror before running up the stairs and getting dressed while packing a bag.

and they're going to kill him!" I looked at her in horror before running up the stairs and getting dressed while packing a bag

I ran downstairs and scribbled a note for dad.

Something came up. I'll be back in a few days to explain everything. Please just trust me. I love you dad

Keira and Leah tried to convince me not to go but stopped when I said "I was depressed when you and I broke up Keira! Edward offered me comfort and a safe place before I could come up with the idea to throw myself off that cliff! I owe it to him to save his!" Alice and I got into the car and sped off.