Edward and Bella?

Christina's POV

The next day I did my morning routine and made breakfast this time I made vegan pancakes, fried eggs, and avocado toast

The next day I did my morning routine and made breakfast this time I made vegan pancakes, fried eggs, and avocado toast. Dad once again tried the vegan food. He said that it was good, but he preferred the French toast to the pancakes.

Bella came down looking determined and ready for school. She was wearing a tight tan off shoulder sweetheart neckline sweater dress with sheer black leggings and black stiletto heeled ankle boots. I raised a brow as I recognized it from my donation box that I gave to Goodwill back in Arizona.

It was too big on her toothpick body, but she shortened the length of it, so it now showed her black lace thong every time she bent over.

She also put on makeup making her face tanner (she used too dark of foundation) and the bright red lipstick clashed with it, and so did her bright pink blush.Dad looked uncomfortable as he watched Bella stumble around nearly falling on her face every two minutes.

He cleared his throat and said awkwardly while trying to be encouraging and supportive "Looking good....Tiger?" Bella puffed her flat chest up with pride and flipped her curled hair back "Thanks, I'm pulling out the big guns to get Edward by my side!" She said arrogantly.

Dad looked at me horrified, silently asking if we should lock her up in an asylum. I shook my head and ate my food.

~~~timeskip~~~
The second day was good, for me at least. When we got home Bella stormed in slamming doors and stomping around like a toddler that got told 'no'. Dad hesitantly asked "What's wrong with her? Did Edward reject her?"

I shook my head "No, he was a no show today" dad nodded and we avoided her for the rest of the evening.

~~~one week later~~~
It's been one week since Edward's been to school, and Bella was pissed. She kept wearing altered clothing that made her look, well, kinda slutty.

Everyone avoided her like the plague, while she constantly harassed the Cullens demanding to know where Edward was. Rosalie threatened her with a restraining order if she didn't stop.

Then finally after a week he came back and relieved us of Bella's ternary. About three weeks after his return they started dating much to everyone's surprise and Rosalie's horror.

~~~timeskip~~
We'd been there about a month when I finally got to sub in for Miss Holiday. The class and I decided to practice for the next ballet recital, when Keira walked in five minutes before class ended.

When I dismissed them she approached me "Hey can we talk?" She asked, I eagerly nodded. I had a full blown crush on her now and we'd gotten closer. Close enough for me to find out that she's a lesbian, so I definitely had a shot!

"Do you want to go to prom, with me?" She asked, my eyes widened. It was a dream come true! I eagerly said "Yes of course!" She smiled and asked "So are we dating now?" I smirked and said "Definitely!" She beamed at me and said "Great! All the girls are going shopping this weekend, so feel free to join!"

She suddenly leaned forward and pecked my lips. I developed a lovesick expression for the rest of the day. Dad looked amused as he said that we would go to the diner for dinner.

Good idea because my head was spinning with Keira, so I probably would've set the house on fire.