Chapter 1

Ohm and Nanon just started shooting for their new BL series Bad Buddy. They just completed couple of scenes and were resting in their dressing room before the next shot.

Nanon's POV:

I have always been selective when accepting any roles because I want every role to be different and challenging. I was nervous to accept the BL series because I am not sure how the audience would react to my character. But when PAof narrated the story and informed me that Ohm would be cast opposite me, i was willing to give it a try. Ohm and Chimon are my bestfriends who has stood by me in all my crises. Having one of them with me when I  step into unknown territory was a great relief. As I was lost in my thoughts, I heard Ohm calling out my name.

Ohm: Non

Nanon: Hmm

Ohm: Are you okay?

Nanon: Hmm

Ohm: You seem to be distracted. Is something bothering you?

Nanon: No

Ohm: Are you worried about our next scene? If you are uncomfortable, I can ask PAof to postpone this scene and shoot something else.

Nanon: No. I am okay Ohm. I was just thinking about something else. Why would I be uncomfortable shooting a scene with you. It's just a kiss scene, nothing complicated.

Ohm felt a slight pain in his chest as he dismissed their kiss as meaningless.

Ohm: I was just concerned that it's your first kiss in BL series and you mind find it awkward.

Nanon: I am fine. I just need to think that I am kissing someone I love while I kiss you and it should work fine.

Ohm: Hmm... Okay

Ohm's POV:

Why do I feel sad and irritated when he said he will think about someone else while kissing me. Am I not lovable? Why can't he think of me as his lover and kiss me? Is he ashamed of kissing a guy? No. I am just overthinking. Nanon is not that kind of guy. He has never spoken against BL series. He has always respected everyone's love irrespective of their gender preference.

Nanon: Ohm

Ohm: Hmm

Nanon: What happened?

Ohm: Nothing. I was just thinking about the next scene.

Nanon: Ohhh....You are thinking about our first kiss. Are you excited?

There was a mischievous smile on his face as he spoke those words.

Ohm: Ofcourse. I get to kiss the love of my life. Why wouldn't I be excited.

Nanon: Ehhh

Nanon was shocked by Ohm's words.

Ohm kept a poker face as he looked at Nanon but could no longer hold his laughter seeing Nanon's face.

Ohm: hahaha.. I was just joking Non.

Nanon let out a sigh of relief.

Nanon: Idiot. You just gave me a scare.

Ohm: Oh, loving me is so scary for you? I never thought I am so unlovable.

Nanon could hear the pain in Ohm's voice.

Nanon: Ohm.. I....

Ohm did not wait to hear his explanation and left the room without saying a single word.

Nanon was stunned by what just happened and could not follow Ohm to give any explanation. Its been 10 minutes since Ohm left the room and Nanon could no longer hold himself back. He needs to find Ohm and sort things out. As he was about to leave the room, his manager came looking for him.

Manager: Nong, the shoot has been cancelled for the day. Please get changed so that we can go home.

Nanon: What? Why? Why has the shoot been canceled?

Manager: Nong Ohm is not feeling well. So he requested PAof to postpone the shoot.

Nanon: What happened to Ohm?

Manager: Nothing physical. He was facing some personal problems and was stressed out. So he said he could not concentrate on his work. He asked for a couple of days off.

Nanon's POV:

Am I responsible for Ohm's condition? I should try to talk to him and clear things.

Nanon tried calling Ohm,but he did not pick his calls. When he tried again, his phone was switched off. Nanon decided to go to his condo and talk to him directly.

Nanon: Phi

Manager: Hmm

Nanon: I need to check on Ohm. Can we go to his condo?

Manager: Sure

They left the studio after saying goodbye to everyone.

At Ohm's Condo:

Nanon kept on ringing the bell but no one opened the door. He tried calling Ohm but his phone was switched off. Nanon was getting stressed and he was unable to contact Ohm.

Manager: Nong, He might be at his parent's home. He said he was having some personal problems. Let him sort it out. He will call you back once he is ready.

Nanon could not tell his manager about their conversation before Ohm left the dressing room. So he just agreed with his manager and left for his condo.

At his condo:

Nanon could not sleep as his mind was full of Ohm's sad face. He just wanted to meet him and let him know how lovable and adorable he is. He just wanted to see his face and hold him in his arms while he said how much he cared and loved him.

Nanon: Ohm... please come back to your Non. You don't know what you mean to me. I can do anything to be part of your life. Please come back.

A tear escaped his eyes as he felt the emptiness in his heart.