Chapter 4

Ohm woke up after a small nap to find Nanon sleeping peacefully in his arms. He didn't feel like waking him up but it was getting cold on the rooftop. He quickly checked his phone and found that it was already past 9 pm. He also saw a message from Nanon's manager asking Ohm to take him to his condo. Ohm decides to wake up Nanon before it gets freezing out there.

Ohm: Non... Non wake up

Nanon: Mmmm let me sleep for some more time.

Ohm: Non, let's go home and sleep. It's getting cold outside.

Nanon opens his eyes to find himself in Ohm's arms. He quickly gets himself away from the awkward position.

Nanon: I am sorry. I didn't mean to sleep so long.

Ohm: It's okay Non. I am happy that you got the much needed rest.

Nanon: But your arms would be aching because of holding me so long.

Ohm: No, I feel really good holding you so close to me.

Nanon cheeks were tinted red when he heard Ohm's words. Ohm also had a teasing smile on his face seeing Nanon's expression.

Nanon: Let's go. My manager would be looking for me.

Ohm: He left.

Nanon: He what? How am I supposed to go home now?

Ohm: Actually he send me a message asking me to take you to my condo and he will pick us from there for tomorrow's interview.

Nanon: Oh, Okay.

Ohm: Let's go.

They left the building in Ohm's car. Neither of them spoke a single word as they were lost in their thoughts.

At Ohm's condo:

Ohm asked Nanon to take a shower first . He then placed clothes for Nanon to change and went to the kitchen to get something to drink. As he was drinking some water in the kitchen, Nanon comes out of the room wearing his clothes.

Ohm's POV:

Ohm (in his mind): He looks so good in my clothes.

Nanon's tee shirt was falling off the shoulder as it was a size bigger than his.

Ohm (in his mind): His neckline and those white broad shoulders are so beautiful.

Ohm was so lost in his thoughts that he did not realize that Nanon was calling him.

Nanon: Ohm.... Ohm... OHM

Ohm: Ye...Yes

Nanon: What happened? Why are looking at me like that?

Ohm: You look so cute.

Nanon: Ehh

Ohm: Nothing. I said I was going to take bath. You can just call and order whatever you want to eat.

Nanon: Okay. What about you?

Ohm: You can order for me too. I will have whatever you order.

Nanon: Okay.

Ohm goes to clean up while Nanon orders food for both of them.

After some time:

Ohm just finished taking bath and the food they ordered just came. Ohm was surprised to see all his favorite food was ordered by Nanon.

Nanon: Come let's eat.

Ohm: Okay

As Ohm settles down on the floor to eat Nanon saw water dripping from his hair.

Nanon: Aish Ohm. Why didn't you dry your hair properly. You are going to catch cold if you sleep in aircon with wet hair.

Nanon quickly gets a towel and sits behind Ohm on the sofa. He then starts to dry Ohm's hair and scolds him for being so careless.

Ohm was feeling so giddy because of the care and love Nanon was showering on him. He could not control his feelings anymore. He turns around to look at Nanon.

Nanon was startled when Ohm suddenly turned around and started looking at him. He was looking at him with so much love that Nanon could not look into those eyes anymore. Nanon felt Ohm's fingers under his chin as his face was pulled up to look at Ohm.

Ohm: Non

Nanon: Hmm

Ohm: I know this may sound odd but I can't hold back anymore.

Just as he completed the sentence, Nanon felt Ohm's lips against his lips. The kiss that started slowly soon turned into hot and steamy one as they both got involved in it.

Nanon's POV:

I cannot believe that my bestfriend Ohm is kissing me right now. I don't know why but it feels so perfect and right to me. I had to push him away as I was feeling short of breath. I looked at him while catching my breath and was surprised see him look at me so intensely. There was something in his eyes that I have never seen before.

Ohm's POV:

Yes, yes. Finally I am able to kiss him without any interruptions or camera around me. All my longing, all my love, I have to show him in this kiss because I am not sure if he will want to be friends with me after this. I was pushed away by him as he was getting short of breath. I looked at him as he slowly raised his head to look at me. I was elated to see love and longing in his eyes unlike my expectation of hatred.

Nanon: Ooohm...

Ohm: Shh....shh. Let's just not talk or think about anything except this moment. Let's just follow our heart.

Ohm picks up Nanon in his arms and moves to his room. He then places him on his bed and towers over him with his legs on either side of Nanon's body. He then loses himself in those beautiful eyes.

Nanon: Ohm

Ohm: Hmm

Nanon: What are we?

Ohm: I.... I don't know Non. Are we friends, bestfriends, coworkers? I don't know.

Nanon was disappointed by his answer and closed his eyes unable to look at him.

Ohm: I don't have a label Non because you are my everything. My friend, my guide,my love. I cannot imagine a life without you. You are my soulmate.

Nanon looks at Ohm with a smile as he wraps his hand around Ohm's neck and pull him down. Their lips collide once again and this time none of them want to stop .

After some time:

Ohm was staring at Nanon as he was sleeping peacefully in his arms. He could not believe what just happened between them. He knew things can become hard and painful for them but he was willing to take the risk.

Ohm: Because you are worth it.

Nanon: What?

Ohm had unknowingly said the last sentence loudly . He looks at Nanon's smiling face and gives a peck on his lips.

Ohm: I am ready to take risk, face the world, fight for you because I love you. Because you are worth it.

Nanon looks at Ohm with tears streaming down his eyes but does not say anything.

Ohm felt sad that he did not reply to his confession but he knew it was all so sudden and new for Nanon.

Ohm: It's okay Non. You don't have to say anything now. I know you may not feel the same as me but I want to be there for you always.

Nanon nods his head and snuggles into his arms. Both slowly drifted into dreamland, one happy with his confession and other searching for an answer.