Chapter 3

Nanon's POV:

Nanon left the room in a hurry unable to look at Ohm after what happened between them. Thankfully they didn't have any scenes together. So he was able to avoid Ohm for the rest of the day. Still he could feel someone's eyes on him and as he looked across the room, their eyes met for a second and he looked away. Nanon completed his scenes for the day and left in a hurry without even saying goodbye to Ohm.

Ohm's POV:

Ohm did not have any time to think about what happened between him and Nanon in the dressing room as he had lot of pending work to be completed. He was unable to stop staring at Nanon in between the scenes as their almost kiss flashed before his eyes. Ohm noticed Nanon trying to avoid any eye contact with him throughout the day. He was afraid that Nanon would stop talking to him because of what happened earlier. He decided to talk to him at the end of the day but he left without even a goodbye. Now Ohm was really stressed that he might have done something horribly wrong. He decided to call him later and clarify things.

Later at Ohm's condo:

Ohm just got back from work, took a bath and decided to go to bed. Just then he remembered that he had to call Nanon. Ohm dialed his number and waited for him to pick the call. Nanon did not pick the call. So he tried once again. This time he picked Ohm's call after a few rings.

Ohm: Hello Non

There was complete silence at the other end.

Ohm: Non, are you there?

Nanon: Hmm. What do to want Ohm? I am about to go to bed.

Ohm was surprised by Nanon's tone. He never used tone while talking to him. It felt so formal and distant.

Ohm: I...I

Nanon: What is it Ohm? If its nothing urgent, let's talk tomorrow. I have an early morning shoot tomorrow.

Ohm: I am sorry. It's nothing urgent. I will not disturb you again. Goodnight.

Ohm disconnected the call before Nanon could say anything.

Nanon's POV:

Nanon was unable to sleep as his mind was filled with what happened in the dressing room. He could not forget Ohm's eyes that were full of love and those beautiful lips that he almost kissed. Ohm's presence,care and love was driving him crazy. Just then his phone starts ringing. He was shocked to see Ohm's name displayed on the phone. He did not know what to say to him. So he didn't pick the call. But it kept on ringing and he had to pick up.

Ohm: Hello Non

Nanon did not reply but just listened to Ohm's voice calling his name so sweetly.

Ohm: Non, are you there?

He decided to speak but what came out of his mouth at that moment shocked him.

Nanon: Hmm. What do you want Ohm? I am just about to go to bed.

Ohm: I..I

Nanon: What is it Ohm? If its nothing urgent, let's talk tomorrow. I have an early morning shoot tomorrow.

Shit...Shit. Did I just speak so rudely to Ohm? What the hell is wrong with me?

He could hear Ohm's voice breaking at the other end.

Ohm: I am sorry. It's nothing urgent. I will not disturb you again. Goodnight.

Ohm disconnected the call before Nanon could say anything.

Nanon: Oh my God! Oh my God! What have I done? Why did I speak so rudely to Ohm? He sounded so upset. Will he ever talk to me again?

Nanon could not think straight and just wanted to meet Ohm and clear everything with him. He could not sleep the entire night as his head was filled with Ohm's sad voice. He justed wanted to meet Ohm and clear things with him.