CH5: Then what do you think I would be like?

"Babe, I can't stay and send you home tonight because I need to go back to Jeon Residence, " Jungkook reasoned, and Lalisa just nodded her head.

The Manobans and Jungkook had already left. Picking her phone from her purse, she called President Kim. Within a second, the other line answered.

"President Kim,"

"Already done?" Jennie asked.

"Yes,"

"Alright, I'm coming," Within a minute, a porshe arrives in front of the entrance. Suddenly, a brunette who was wearing a pair of jeans and a cropped shirt got out of the car.

"Let's go!" She asked her wife and opened the car door. Lalisa just nodded and buckled her seatbelt.

"President Kim, did you already eat?" Lalisa asked.

"Hmm, not yet,"

"Let's eat. I'm still not full,"

"Alright then, good thing I made a reservation." Jennie then drove them to the GLORY HOTEL.

"Reservation for Mrs. Kim,"

"This way please," The attendant led them to the No.8 V.I.P room. Lalisa couldn't help herself from frowning when she noticed the attendant ogiling Jennie.

When they were already alone, Jennie couldn't help teasing Lalisa, "Jezz Mrs. Kim, I didn't peg you to be the jelous type of person."

"Shut up," Jennie simply shakes her and motions for the waiter to bring the food out, after which they eat.After they ate, they didn't go home; instead, they proceeded to the Presidentail suite, where they would be staying for the night.

Entering the suite, Lalisa didn't find any suspicious but when she opened the door, she was stunned silly for awhile when she saw thousands of petals scattered on the floor and bed. There was also a candle illuminating the room and the lights were dim. She didn't even notice Jennie slipping behind her to go to the bathroom.

"Mrs. Kim, I've already prepared your bath; please take a shower first; I'll use the other bathroom, and there are clothes in the cabinet," Lalisa nodded.

When she was already in the bathroom, she couldn't help but inhale a mouthful of air. She suddenly remembers that this is her wedding night. Lalisa stayed in the bathroom longer than usual. She washed her body so thoroughly that you couldn't even find a single dirt particle.

She wears the pajamas she saw in the cabinet. She sighs in relief when it's not lingerie. But the thing is, it's a silk night gown. She pushed the door open. She saw Jennie already in bed reading a book.

With the last exhale, she slowly walks towards the bed. Jennie noticed her presence and was stunned for awhile before a smile formed on her lips. Patting the space beside her. Lalisa slowly crawls towards the space.

"Jezz, why are you so nervous? "I don't bite," Jennie asked teasingly.

"You..." Lalisa glared at her.

"Come here," Jennie said, opening her arms and motioning for Lalisa to cuddle her. Lalisa put her head in Jennie's chest while Jennie's arm was wrapped around her. She felt secure.

Jennie lifted her chin up and she kissed Lalisa slowly. Jennie's lips were soft and her movements were gentle, unlike her shared kiss with Jungkook.

Their lips were in sync while Jennie's hands were wandering along Lalisa's curves. Jennie then adjusted Lalisa's position so that she could completely top Lalisa.

Jennie detached her lips from Lalisa's and Lalisa let out a whimper. Jennie proceeded to kiss her jaw down to her neck. Before, she nibbled and sucked the soft spot in Lalisa's neck.

Jennie's hand found Lisa's thight and she tapped it, signaling to open it wide before she settled her body between Lalisa's legs.

In her husky voice, Jennie called her "Lalisa." Making Lalisa aroused

"Hmm,"

"Do you want to continue this?"

"Hmm," Lalisa just hummed, completely dazed. Jennie stopped sucking her and she let out a whimper.

"Yeah! Why did you stop? " She suddenly sobered up and glared at Jennie before she pouted, "Are you not satisfied with me?

"Jezz, Mrs. Kim, are you still a virgin?" Jennie asked seriously.

"I, ah," Lalisa blushed and nodded, her face flushed with embarrassment. Jennie got off her and giggled.

"Yah! " Lalisa felt shy and covered herself in a quilt. Although she and Jungkook have been in a relationship for 4 years, they haven't gotten to the point of close intimacy. Because Lalisa believes in marriage before sex.

"Come here," Jennie said, reaching out and hugging her in her arns before she kissed her forehead.

"Let's continue this when you already like me or when you have already successfully stopped the wedding,"

"M'kay," Lalisa said, nodding before she hugged Jennie's slim waist.

"But, for now, let's talk about what happened," Jennie said, then Lalisa adjusting herself in Jennie's arm and resting her head on her wife's chest.

"Hmm, yesterday I had my bachelorette party. I got drunk, and Lizzy and Jungkook sent me home. When we reached our apartment, they thought I was already in my deep slumber. I passed out and they thought I drank the drink she gave me, which I found out later had a sleeping drug in it. Then they talk about the family's scheme. Which has been going on for the past four years. Me falling in love with Jungkook till the upcoming wedding was written in their scripts. They want my inheretance to be void by setting me up after the wedding. At first, it's not clear to me why they're interested in my inherentance, but I slowly realize that if my image is still intact, then I will be the heir of all the assest of the Manobans. Their power will be useless. Saddly, my father and grandfather favored boys over girls in our family, and they wanted a boy heir who would continue their glory. I think that one of the reasons mom and Fathet got divorced and my father dotes so much on his second family is because he and Lilian had a son while my mom only had me. So they are willing to use me as collateral or dump me if they want to. Now that Lucas is turning 18 this year, they plan to set me up. Then, afterwards, they will ask me to handover the inheretance as well as my grandfather disowning me. Lalisa's said, getting teary.

"Hmm, I'm here now. I won't let them bully my wife again. Those who want to bully my wife will face President Kim's wrath. " Jennie said, and Lalisa giggled before yawning.

"President Kim?"

"Hmm?"

"Why are you so nice to me? Because you're nothing like how the outside world portrays you, "

"Then what do you think I would be like?"

"A ruler with complete control of the life and death of her people. A person with no human sense at all. "

"To others, I'm indeed like that," Jennie said, lifting her finger to play with Lalisa's hair. "But you are different, You're my wife now.... In order to work this marriage, I need to show my true self to you."

Lalisa tilt her head and look at Jennie not noticing the frown on her forehead, "Is it because of the responsibility?"

Jennie smile faintly and shook her head, "No, its not about the responsibilty of me showing my true self to you as your wife, but its because i need to- I need to show you inorder for you to know me better and also to work this marriage and hopefully to work our hearts together,"

"However, Lalisa, I must warn you,"

"To me, a lie is a lie. If you betray my trust, I will never forgive you."

Lalisa lifted her head and cupped Jennie's cheek. "What a coincidence. I'm the same." she said before she placed a kiss on Jennie's lips.

They just embrace each other in silence. But unknown to them, their hearts had been drawn closer together.

"Alright, sleep now," Jennie said, turning off the light and covering themselves in a quilt as sensing Lalisa slowly drifted off to sleep.

"Goodnight, President Kim,"

"Goodnight, Mrs. Kim,"