CH6: I'll call you Nini!

Lalisa woke up early in the morning, and she couldn't stop herself from frowning. She doesn't know what she will do today. She herself doesn't have a job right now. After she got engaged, her grandfather and father made her retreat from the modeling industry. She also couldn't go to Jeon Entertainment right now, where her agency is, just to hang around there. She doesn't want to see the familiar faces of scheming people. Looking at the side of her bed, she didn't find Jennie, and the space beside her had already turned cold, which meant Jennie had already gotten up long ago.

Lalisa stretched her limbs and got to the bathroom to wash her face as well as brush her teeth. She began to think of something. 

When she had already finished, she dragged herself to the living room, where she saw Jennie already in her Lady Suite, sitting on the sofa while drinking her coffee and reading the newspaper.

As if sensing her presence, Jennie looked at her and smiled, "Goodmorning Mrs. Kim." 

"Morning, President Kim, "Jennie couldn't help but frown at what she heard."

"What's wrong?" Lalisa walked over to Jennie and asked her confusedly. Jennie just rolled her eyes at her before she pulled Lalisa down to sit on her lap.

"If you still keep calling me that, I'll definitely file for divorce."

Lalisa just smiled at her shyly, "H-hubby?"

"Too manly," Jennie said, shaking her head.

"Wifey?" 

"Too feminine,"

"Honey?" 

"Too chessy,"

"You're too picky!" Lalisa whined at Jennie before pouting and suddenly exclaiming, "I'll call you Nini!" 

"Nini?" Jennie asked, confusedly. "That's too bad." 

"Hush! It's in your name, " 

"Nini," Jennie mumbled, and suddenly her cat-like-eyes sparkled in excitement, and she gave Lalisa her gummy smile, and Lalisa was stunned because Jennie was so cute while showing her gummy smile. Although having a cute nickname is new to Jennie, she doesn't like it. She loved it! And it's completely different from her personality outside of the residence.

"Alright! But you can call me anything you want, as long as you won't use the term 'President Kim,' She nodded, and she noticed a red book placed on the table. Picking it up, she scanned the content.

She saw the certificate of their marriage license as well as their picture. Two slithouttes are standing side by side. One is smiling and the other one has a resting bitch face. Although they are in casual clothes, the two of them look good together.

"Right, Yang delivered that earlier and our marriage has already been registered." Nodding Lalisa then noticed the clock. It was already 8 in the morning. 

"Are you going to work now?"

"Unfortunately, yes," Lalisa pouted at her reply.

"What's wrong?" 

"Can I abstain from your work for the time being?And accompany me at our house? " Jennie smiled as she heard Lalisa mention our house rather than yours.

"Of course, just give me a sec. I'll give my secretary a call," Jennie said before placing Lalisa on the sofa, but before that, she first informed Lalisa that there was already food at the table.

After they returned to the residence, the two of them didn't do anything. They binge watch Korean dramas the whole day. Although Jennie is not a fan of watching movies and dramas, she found it quite interesting to watch it with Lalisa because the two of them gave some remarks then. 

"She's a wolf in sheep's clothing," She says to the actor.

"Oh come on, there are so many loopholes in their script!

"The villanes are quite awesome!"

"Huhu, he shouldn't die! '

In the middle of the drama, Lalisa suddenly got an idea. Suddenly, she threw herself at Jennie. placing both of her legs on each side of Jennie so that she's straddling while facing her. Jennie stared at her confusedly.

"Nini," Lalisa called out softly while tracing Jennie's collar bone. Jennie gulped at what Lalisa was doing, and she suddenly found her hands on Lalisa's waist, gripping it not too tightly while controlling herself not to pounce on Lalisa.

"W-what?" She stuttered, and Lalisa giggled before pouting.

"President Kim, this little wife of yours wants something,"

"What does my little wife want?"

"Your liltle wife felt aggrieved," Lalisa said, snuggling her head against Jennie's neck, before adding, "I want you to help your liltle wife avenge herself."

"Of course I will help you,"

"Well, my wedding will be in a few days, right?

"En," Jennie nodded while frowning.

"I already have a plan to stop it, but I need your help,"

"Alright, I'm all ears,"

"I want to cause havoc in both families while gradually informing the public that the second young miss of Manobans is having an affair with her sister's fiance."Lalisa said while smirking.

"By how?"

"Well, in that part, I need your help by investigating and getting evidence about their affair, and I think I still need your help to slowly release it." 

"If that can help you call off the marriage, then I'm willing to help. But how about the inheretance?

"Don't worry, they won't act so hastily on inheretence first because they still need to clean up the mess of their beloved granddaughter, and as for other plans, I'll tell you soon. For now, let's enjoy the show. " Jennie nodded and hugged Lalisa tightly. Of course, she will help her wife get revenge. Even if she wants to kill, Jennie won't mind. She will even volunteer to take the job of killing to avoid her little wife's dirty her hands. She's no saint at all.