2

Kiari's POV.

I woke up in my little room with a book next to me and my bed empty. I got up and headed to the living room to find Daryn still here. My face turned red when she looked at me.

"Hey pretty baby, how are you?" She asked me. Only problem was that I couldn't talk. Sometimes I can't use my words. I ran back to my little room to get my whiteboard. When I came back I wrote on the board: "Can't talk, I okay. Just hungry." Daryn nodded.

"Would you like me to cook or do you wanna get something?" She asked. I shrugged my shoulders. She picked up her keys and extended her hand to me.

"Come on we'll grab something real fast. You can even go in your onesie, just get some shoes okay?" I nodded and put on my pink crocs. We walked out and to her car. I didn't stop holding her hand.

"Ki, type in where you wanna go in the car that way I know." DD said to me. I nodded nd stared at the screen in her car. I had no idea what to type in. I didn't wanna take too long and she gets mad at me. I looked around trying not to cry, this is frustrating. DD had her eyes on me. I looked back and gave her pleading eyes. She smiled and typed in Chilis.

"It's okay princess, nothing to worry about we can eat here okay?" DD said. I nodded and reached for her hand. She gave it to me right before we drove off.

At Chilis

After we sat down I just stared at DD. She looked up at me.
"Angel take your hood off we're inside, You can put it back on when we're leaving." DD said to me. Ugh no fair. I rolled my eyes but listened anyways. The waitress came over staring at Daryn. I didn't like that.

"Hi I'm Eloise, can I start you off with some drinks?" The stupid lady said.
"Baby what do you want?" Daryn asked me. I pointed to the lemonade on the menu and DD got the same thing as me! Such a copy cat. When the lady left I tapped DD hand. She looked up at me.
"Angel you wanna try talking? You don't have to but you can try." I nodded and started. It came out as a whisper. I pouted and DD laughed at me. Meanie.

"Come whisper and tell me what it is lovey." Daryn said.
"Dat lady looking at you DD."
"What lady bun?" DD replied, I felt myself blush when she called me bun. I love dat.
"The lady who took our food order thingy! Mama she like you but I not sharing." I put my hand over my mouth. I make mistake.
"Oh no oh no oh no. I sorry I sorry I so sorry. Please don't be mad I so sorry please DD I-"

"Hey sweetie it's okay, alright? I'm not mad, I promise. You got to remember to ask to use titles okay? I'll help you get back into the habit. Titles are okay to use right now." Daryn said over me. She took a napkin and wiped my eyes and nose. She kept her hand on my face.

"Is it okay if I give you a smooch on your forehead?" DD asked me. I shook my head and she nodded and rubbed my face. The stupid lady came back with our food.
"Enjoy." She said as she left. DD made sure my food was okay before telling me to eat. I ate real quiet and tried to finish it but it was too much.

"What is it baby? You don't like it?"
"Mommy it's too much, I can't finish. Pease don't be mad." I said. DD looked at me then smiled.
"Well that's okay princess! We can bring it home and you can finish it later okay?" DD said. I nodded and pushed the food away from me. When DD wasn't loooking I stole one of her fries. And then another. And then another.
"Bun you know I can see you right?" DD said. I stopped while holding a fry mid air... She is smart heh.

"I like how yours taste." I said. The waitress lady came back with our bill. I saw her scribble her stinky number on it before she placed it down. She smiled and DD didn't like that.
"You see I'm out with my partner and you still disrespect them by trying to give me your number?" DD said. I giggled a teeny bit. I'm DD partner, so HA.
"The fuck are you laughing at bitch?" The stupid lady said. I didn't like that. I stood up right next to her with my lemonade in my hand. I tossed it on her

"I do not like being called bad words. Bye bye." I said. I reached for mamas hand and she grabbed it and we left while the stupid lady just stood there. When we got back in the car mama was not happy with me.

"Ki you know you just can't throw your juice on people who try to talk to me right? That's not okay." DD said as we drove back to my house. I nodded and put my head down. When we got back I gave her my keys nd she opened the door for me. I took off my crocs nd went straight to my room. I zipped down my onesie nd got a book I knew I was in trouble so I wasn't gonna ask for tv time. DD came in my room and sat next to me on my bed. She stroked my hair as she talked.

"Hey princess I'm not mad at you, you know that right? I just want you to know that it wasn't okay. Even though she was mean to you first, you have to let me handle meanies like that okay? No need for my baby to get in it." DD said. I nodded and kept my head down.

"I sorry mommy." I whispered.
"Huh? Speak up a bit for me."
"I say I sorry mommy."
"Thank you for the apology cutie pie."
"May I pease get kiss?"

"That's my good bunny, where do you want em?" DD asked. I pointed to my cheek and mommy gave me a kiss on both of my cheeks!! I turned red and hid under the blankets. Heh mommy kissed me.
"You wanna watch a movie until you fall asleep?" DD asked. I nodded. We went back to my living room and she put on Finding Nemo. I looked up at DD as she held me in her arms. She smiled at me and turned back to the tv. DD is so nice, I hope she stays forever and ever.
~*+~*+~*+~*+~*
finally fixed the ending lmaoo.