10

Kiaris POV
We arrived at Daryns place. She lives in the apartments right next to campus that the
school owns. Dee knocked on the door and Daryn opened it with a smile on her face.

"My babies!"
"I'm taller than you." Dee replied. I rolled my eyes and gave Daryn a kiss.
"Girl that don't mean shit, you still my baby."
"Aye alright." Dee said giving Daryn a kiss as well. They're so funny together, one always swears that they're incharge. But honestly I run things here... just don't ask anyone.

"Hungry." I declared. Daryn handed me a plate with wings on it. All flats, everyone knows flats are better than drums. I sat on the floor in front of the tv while Dee cuddled with Daryn on the couch behind me. I fucked up those wings while we all watched Big City Green. When I finished I brought my plate to the kitchen and washed my hands. I jumped in between my girlfriends and they both gave me a kiss. I felt so comfortable in safe in between their arms.

"Which car you brought?" Daryn asked Deana.
"The GT, why?"
"Damn I wanted to drive us around tomorrow." DD replied.
"Yea she doesn't let anyone drive it but her apparently." I scoffed.
"Nah I don't let YOU drive it cause you think this is GTA. "
"That's not fairrrr!" I whined. "Why mod your car if you don't want it fast?" I snapped at her.
"Watch your tone." Daryn quickly interjected.
"You're not a safe driver that's why you have a civic." Deana said.

"SHUT UP!" I yelled at Dee. Her eyes widened at me. Daryn gave me a small frown.
"Do not yell at her Kiari."
"I-I'm sorry." I muttered as my eyes watered. Dee and Daryn glanced at each other.
"What is it? I said I'm sorry." I said.
"Nothing babydoll, don't cry. We all good okay? give me a kiss." Dee said.

I gave her a small kiss on the cheek. Daryn put on Coraline.
"I love this movie." Daryn said. I sat quietly in between them as we watched the movie. Personally I thought it was scary and a bit strange but it had some funny parts.
"I want to change." I said as soon as the credits started.
"Wait let me take some pics of us." Dee said.

She enjoyed when we all matched the most out of everyone. We got up in front of Daryns mirror and took what felt like 50,000 pictures.
"I'm changing now I'm tired ok?" I grabbed my bag and went to DDs room to change. I slipped on the onesie I brought with me. this one had the feet attached. I came back and they were both changed into comfy clothes.

"Ki you can go back to my room, we're coming alright?"
"Oh." I said with a lump in my throat. I felt like I was being excluded on purpose and it hurt. I flopped on daryns bed crying. I was getting overwhelmed and frustrated. I grabbed my doggie so I could try and calm myself down. I knew calling for either of the girls would be a waste of time. I hear Daryns room door open.

"Oh my baby what's wrong?" Daryn asked me. I rolled over to face her.
"You guys are leaving me out on purpose." I cried. They looked at each other before getting in bed with me.
"Baby we aren't excluding you. We were planning something for you and we wanted it to be a surprise. I'm so sorry we made you feel that way angel." Deana said.

"Are you guys sure?" I said sniffling. I was getting so tired.
"Yes sweet pea, we love you." Daryn replied wiping my tears. I leaned into her arms more as Deana put on some low music on the tv. She laid closer to me on the other side. They both held me until my breathing slowed. I started to drift off into sleep. A nap was well needed.

Deanas POV.
After Kiari was sleep, Daryn and I talked lowly. We occasionally glanced down at Kiari as their chest rose and fell.
"I hope they enjoy what we planned for tomorrow." Daryn said while rubbing Kiaris head. I can tell how much Daryn adores Kiari.
"They will bae relax."
"I know I'm just, I don't know I've never done anything like this before." Daryn said staring at me. I reached over and gave her a quick kiss.

"They're gonna love it, swear. You got nothing to worry about." I said. Daryn and I were planning to officially ask Kiari to be ours. Obviously we all were together but we never made it official. We planned a picnic and a day at the park. Daryn and I continued our low conversation. I looked back and forth between my two partners. Somehow my antisocial ass landed the two most beautiful people in the world.

I loved every second with them. Kiari started to stir, they blinked a lot before staring at me then at Daryn.
"Hey guys."
"Hi baby." Daryn said. I gave Kiari a kiss on their forehead.
"How are you?"
"I'm ok, I'm hungry again." Kiari said sitting up. It wasn't too late, it was around 9.
"Ice cream?" I proposed.
"YES!" Kiari exclaimed. Daryn stood up and stretched. I followed suit and Kiari jumped on my back.

"Ki."
"yeeeees?"
"Are your legs broke?"
"Are yours?" They asked. Daryn laughed and grabbed my keys before running out the room.
"IM DRIVING!"
"DD NO." I said chasing after her. Kiari wasn't heavy to me, but they slowed me down. Somehow they planned this. I carried Ki out the door grabbing their crocs on the way. I got one of Daryns hoodies before leaving.

When I got outside Daryn was in my car in the drivers seat. I placed Kiari in the passenger and got in the back.
"Tap the gas, you can't floor it."
"I know how to drive thank you Deana pooh." Daryn said blowing me a kiss. I buckled myself in and did a light prayer. We got to the ice cream place just fine. Kiari was so happy you woulda thought they drove. We stood in Lemmy's, Kiari stood between us ordering what she wanted.

I let daryn go then I went last & paid. We sat down and had a peaceful conversation. This was such bliss for me, I love these two so much. I sat and watched as my babies interacted and laughed with each other.
"Aye Dee. DEE!"
"Huh yes?"
"Here's your keys, we're tired." Daryn said. Kiari was leaning on her shoulder with their hood on. We left out, DD and Ki sat in the backseat sleeping on each other. Pure happiness.

:):):):):):):):):):):):)
HEY GUYSSSS💛

how is your march going?

questions, comments, or concerns?