two

I sigh as I stare into my body length mirror that hangs next to my closet door. I wear a pair of almost too shredded blue jeans with a pair of fishnets under them. A black long sleeve and I layer an old bleached Misfits t-shirt over it. I pull my hair into a low messy bun at the nape of my neck.

I fix little pieces of my hair to make it messier and I take a deep breath.

I take a seat on the floor and pull my make up out. Yes, I have a desk i could put a mirror on and do this, but doing it on the floor was so much easier.

I do an inner corner eyeliner and some dark, smokey eye shadow under my eye. I contour my nose softly and do my eyebrows. I shave half of my eyebrows off so they look better too.

Finally I'm finished.

I go downstairs and slip into my old black Nike high tops. They're probably four years old by now.

I grab my backpack and my car keys. "Bye guys!" I yell as I rush out the door.

As I open my car door I see him. The boy who I made eye contact with just two days ago.

Our eyes meet again and I quickly break our gaze. His bright ocean blue eyes make me shiver softly. I sigh and get into my car as he climbs onto his motorcycle.

As I get to school I walk in with my head down. I don't have many friends, a few but not many. People don't like me because of my attitude and the way I dress I guess. Not that I cared that much.

The halls were already packed and full of kids. They were rushing between halls and classrooms trying to find where they were going.

I already knew my classes and where to go. I mean I should considering it's my third year here.

I meet up with Delilah, Kaylee and Darrius. "I love the fit!" Delilah smiles as she makes me spin.

I giggle softly, "thank you very much! Designed it myself!" I bow and she chuckles.

Delilah was beautiful, pale skin, blue eyes, red hair that reached her mid back, beautiful figure and perfect ass and tits. Everyone is in love with her I swear.

Kaylee is the hottest person I've ever seen to be honest. Tanned skin, perfect hazel eyes, freckles all over their face. They even had a perfect body, whether they were dressing masculine or feminine. They're hair was cut to their shoulder with an undercut. They wore it up most of the time, but here and there it would he down.

Darrius was okay looking. He was one of my best friends, but I'd never date him. He had light brown skin, dark brown 4c curly hair. Green eyes which was what I noticed about him everyime I seen him. He's on the football team, but none of them really talk to him since he's a 'weird kid'. He's still one of the best players though.

I look to my left and see my new neighbor again. He looked lost.

"Guys, that's my new neighbor!" I smack my forehead and look down as he looks our way. They all look at him and chuckle.

"He's coming this way," Kaylee says.

"Ah, fuck me man," I groan.

He walks passed us and I sigh. "Got lucky, bitch!" Darrius says.

"Oh fuck off!" I scoff amusingly.

They laugh and the bell rings, "well off to class we go!" Delilah says.

Kaylee and I walk the opposite way from Delilah and Darrius. We have first period together.

As we walk into the class the teacher smiles saying, "good morning girls!"

"Oh um- I'm non binary. Not a girl."

"Oh you kids and your new genders!" She rolls her eyes before stepping out of the class.

"Rude as fuck for no reason," I roll my eyes as we sit at a table.

"No shit man," Kaylee rolls their eyes too.

The door opens again and I look over to see my neighbor. "Dude, how many fucking times am I going to make eye contact with this fucking kid!" I say just above a whisper as I put my head down on the table.

Kaylee laughs, "why don't you just talk to him. He's your neighbor so you're going to be seeing him a lot."

"Talk to him? Oh hell nah! Not happening!"

The room was full by the time he walked in to the only table available was right behind us. He sat by himself and nobody else came into the room.

"Alright guys! I'm Mrs. Shaker! I'll be calling out the seating chart!" She gives everyone a new seat.

I sit at the table directed to me then he does too.

His name? Blade.

Kind of cool to be honest.

I don't talk, I simply put an earbud into my ear and start my playlist.

"Today we are going to start a project! Your table partner is your partner for this too!" She gives directions to the project and I groan silently.

"Well partner I'm Blade."

"Madeleline." I say as I take my earbud out, "I'm also your neighbor."

"You're the girl who was watching me when we first got here huh?" He chuckles.

"Fuck off. I was not watching you. I was seeing who you guys were!"

"So, watching us?"

I roll my eyes.

The bell rings and I'm the first to get up. Me and Kaylee meet outside the door and I say, "he's cool I guess. Seems kind of rude though."

"Hm, maybe it's just cause he doesn't know you."

"Maybe."

A few classes later I see him again and we literally bump into each other. Both of us trip and I say, "watch where the fuck you're going!"

We make eye contact and he says, "same to you jackass!"