seventeen

Two years has passed. We've graduated and had plenty of Darrius encounters of course. He finally stopped after about a year. She told him she'd stab him, he didn't believe her obviously.

I open the door to our new apartment and say, "baby? I'm home."

We both finally got jobs. Our schedules are pretty simple. We work the same hours, sometimes she's off ealier than I am or has a day off that I don't. We see each other from before dinner to the time I have to leave in the morning.

She works as a daytime bartender at a club down the street. She's twenty, I'm twenty-one.

I work as a project manager for a steel company. I check things and get paid over a thousand a week.

We have built a life together and made everything work the way we want it to. It's been great and I'm pretty excited to see where we go.

I walk into the bedroom and there she is, my beautiful girlfriend. She pulls her hair into a bun and turns to face me. A giggle leaves her lips and she bites her lip.

"What baby?" I smile.

I pull her into my arms and she says, "I missed you."

I roll my eyes and chuckle. I let her go and say, "I love you."

"I love you too," she smiles.

Her lips brush against mine for a second as she leans closer. I smirk at her and lean in, pulling her closer by her hips.

Our lips collide and she smiles. After a minute she pulls away and bites her bottom lip.

"Is someone a little horny?" I ask barely above a whisper.

She bites her lip harder and looks at the floor. Nodding silently she looks back up to me. "Yeah?" I smirk. She nods again.

I chukcle and pick her up by her thighs. I take a step forward and her back hits the wall. Cupping her cheek I kiss her roughly. A small moan leaves her lips and I start kissing her neck.

She giggles and asks, "please just fuck me."

I groan softly and walk over to the bed. I lay her down and pull her short off her body. I kiss her thighs and she moans.

She stars to fiddle with her panties and I stop her. She huffs and I say, "patience princess."

I pull her shirt of her and throw it somewhere behind me. Kissing her chest and down to her stomach she giggles. I finally pull her panties off her before stripping myself of my shirt, jeans and boxers.

I grab her legs and pull her slightly closer and slam into her roughly. A loud moan leaves her lips and I groan softly.

"Faster," she bites her lip. "Do it."

I moan and go faster with each thrust. A little while passes and she stops me. I look at her weird and she says, "my turn."

She gets on the bed and I lay down. She climbs on top of me and kisses me softly. Slowly, she sits down on me and starts bouncing up and down.

Loud moans leave my lips as she continues to bounce. I play with her nipples and she smiles, letting a moan escape her lips.

She bites her lip and a loud moan escapes as she cums. I flip us over and continue to fuck her and her smile never leaves her lips. She throws her head back as her eyes roll into the back of her head.

"Cum daddy do it."

"Fuck, Madeleine."

A few minutes pass and I cum before sitting back and panting. She smiles, "I love you."

"I love you too," I smile back.

"Hungry?" She asks.

I nod, "yeah I could eat."

She jumps up and off the bed. "Wherr you going?"

"Gonna order pizza so we can watch movies."

"Come here first baby," she does as I say and I kiss her softly. "Did you have fun princess?"

"Yes I did," she giggles. "Did you?"

I nod, "of course baby." I get up and pull her into a hug before I say, "you clean yourself up and I'll order pizza ok?"

"You sure?"

"Yeah baby, I got it. Pepperoni right?"

"Yessir," she smiles before kissing my cheek. She wonders into the bathroom and closes the door.

I smile and take a deep breath. I run my hand through my hair and grab my phone after putting my boxers on.

I order the pizza and sit on the couch. Madeleine comes out dressed in spandex and one of my wife beater tank tops. She lays next to me and covers us up with a blanket.