Chapter Twelve

Y/N
__________

I wake up in my bed. I don't remember how I got here and what happened.

I got up and walked downstairs. I see alex making breakfast.

"Oh, your awake already. Goodmorning." He said still cooking the food.

"Goodmorning, may I ask what happened yesterday? I don't know how I got to bed."

"It was already late at night and you were still grinding on the smp and we were still in call until I can't hear you anymore so I went to your room and you were fast asleep. Then I just put you in bed and turned off your pc."

"Ahh, now I remember."

"I told you to stop grinding, we could've done it today because we don't have anything else to do."

"I was getting in to it so I couldn't stop. I do that a lot."

"Hm, acceptable. Now I cooked you this and it took a while so enjoy." He said putting the newly cooked food on a plate and placing it on the dining table.

I sat down and ate it.

"It taste good." I said eating it.

"Good, that took so long."

"What made you want to cook breakfast yourself? Thought you'd be ordering it as usual."

"I wanted to try it because I saw it on the internet." He said sitting down next to me placing his food on the table and started eating with me.

After eating...

We both got up our rooms and started playing minecraft while on discord vc. Alex helped me set up a test stream so I could stream later.

"You still need to choose a country you know."

"Alex, calm down I still have time, maybe when dream's here I could tell him what it is."

"Okok, just got a bit excited." He chuckles and so did I.

After a while, dream joins the vc.

"Oh hi dream!"

"Hi y/n, hi quackity, what you guys up to?"

"We're just grinding for y/n's materials and stuff so she can get started." Alex said.

"Oh ok, have you decided about what country you're staying in y/n, no pressure btw." Dream asked.

"Yes I have. But I might sound biased.."

"That's fine, so what is it?"

"Las Nevadas."

"YEAHHH LETS GOO." Alex shouted as I can hear him from the other room as I lightly laugh.

"I figured, well since quackity is here already, he could show you places to live in or just roam around las nevadas for now if you want."

"Ok, thank you dream!"

"No problemo, I gtg since I need to talk to some people about the upcoming lore."

"Omg dream lore!?"

"Yeah, finally am I right." Alex said.

"Yep, anyways have fun you two, bye!" Dream said and left the vc.

"LET'S GO Y/N YOU MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE!" Alex shouted again.

"Alex I could hear you from the other side of the room." I chuckled.

"Oh sorry, I'm just too excited."

"I't's fine, now show me las nevadas sir quackity."

"Ooo I like that name."

"Fuck off, I'll just call you stinkyhead."