Chapter Twenty Five

Y/N
__________

It's been a few days after christmas and it's already the 27th of december which means me and alex's second date and one day left before alex's birthday.

I have everything planned and told karl to come in the house when I send him a message if the coast is clear.

I woke up early because of the excitement even if it's not an event for me, it's still alex's birthday and I'm happy.

Alex woke up later on and I was just sitting on the couch already ready.

"Woah what's the occasion? Why are you up earlier than me and dressed up all pretty." He said coming up to me and sitting beside me.

I just stared at him in disbelief. What the fuck. Does he not remember our second date? This man.

"What? Did I say something or-"

"Alex, don't you remember?"

"Uhmm no? Is it a surprise party or something?.."

I sighed and held the bridge of my nose, closing my eyes.

"What is it? I really don't remember I'm so sorry."

"It's our second date alex. Remember I told you about this a few days ago?"

He just sat there in shock.

"I'm so sorry y/n I forgot..I'll get ready as soon as possible ok, wait right here." He says rushing upstairs to our room.

"Wait ale-" I tried to call him but he already got into his room.

I sigh again and stood up following him since I have the outfit I bought yesterday that he was suppose to wear for our date.

Before I enter the room I could hear quiet sobbing from the other side. I opened the door quickly and see alex sitting on the edge of the bed, crying while some of his clothes are on the floor.

"Alex, whats wrong?" I asked worried. He looked at me and more tears started to fall out of his eyes.

I sat next to him as I comforted him, caressing his back.

"I'm sorry I didn't remember the date, I was so worked up on editing and planning upcoming streams all night and I guess the date flew off my head..I'm so sorry y/n." He said in between his sobs.

"Hey, hey I wasn't mad nor disappointed in you. Of course I understand all the work your doing. Don't worry love it's ok you don't have to apologize." I say softly to him as he started to calm down.

Not gonna lie, I feel real guilty for what I did because it wasn't his fault he forgot our date.

"It's ok alex, a lot of people forget. If you want, we can move the date next time and-"

"No no, I want this date to continue, I forgot about it but I still want to do it to make it up to you." He said.

I could still see him frowning so I kissed him on the lips.

"Does that feel better?" I ask, smiling at him.

He didn't say anything and grabbed my face and kissed. We release from the kiss and he stared at me in awe as I did the same.

He glanced at my lips then back to my eyes and kissed me again as he pinned me to the bed.

"Alex- we need to go to our date, we're gonna be late." I tried to say through the kiss.

"Can we just stay and eat here." He said continuing the kiss.

"What are we gonna eat here?" I chuckle.

"You." He smirked at me.

"Ayoo ok, enough of that let's go." I said trying to get up but he hugged me tight, dropping us on bed again.

"Pleasee." He pleaded.

"Alex I already booked a table so they're expecting us to be there."

"Fine." He said getting off me.

"Here's the outfit I bought for you. It's for our date!" I said handing him the suit I placed on the counter.

He smiled at me and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you mi amor." He said as he left the room and headed off to the bathroom.

I stood up from the bed and walked down stairs and waited for him again in the living room.

A few minuets later...

"I'm ready!" He said walking up to me.

I looked up from my phone to see this handsome hot stuff. Oh wait..that's my boyfriend. I stared at him blushing a bit since he looks hot in suits.

He saw me blushing at him so he started teasing me.

"Do I look hot in suits darling." He said doing that smirk again.

"Y-yeah." Why am I stuttering.

"Yeah? Do you want to take them off and go back to the bedro-"

"OK LET'S GO TO OUR DATE." I immediately say, as I stood up being completely flustered.

I can hear him chuckling behind me as we headed off to the car.

Alex has always insisted being the one to drive but this time, since it's his birthday tomorrow I want to treat him.

I quickly open the drivers seat and closed it.

"Hey!" He said knocking in the drivers window as I rolled it down.

"Yeah?"

"That's my place! I'm the one who drives." He said frowning.

"Welp sorry buddy, this seat is taken." I said as he just went to sit on the passengers seat.

Before I started the car, I messaged karl that the house is all clear and he could go in. His car was already parked a few blocks away where alex couldn't see it. He messaged me back an ok and I smiled knowing this plan will work and alex will be happy with it.

"What are you smiling at?" Alex asked.

"Oh uhm, karl messaged me a meme and it was funny." I said making a lie. He just shrugged it off as I started the car and we headed off to our date.

At the restaurant...

We got to our date and we ordered our food as usual and talked about random stuff especially upcoming streams.

"So do you know what day it is tomorrow?" He asked.

I don't want to make him think I don't remember but it's gonna ruin the surprise if I say I do.

"Uhh, our third date?" I asked.

He just stared at me like how I stared at him in disbelief.

"What?" I said munching the food in my mouth as he sighed.

"Nvm..I was just joking." He said chuckling a bit. I feel bad right now but he'll be happier when we get home.

After eating...

We finished our meal and we started to head off to the house while jamming loud music through the car.

We sang along to every single song since the playlist was full of both our favorites. There were old and new songs that we added weeks ago.

We continued singing until I got a message from karl that it's all done and everyone is there.

Who's everyone you ask? You'll see.