Chapter Thirteen

Y/N
__________

I got scared a bit but remembers that it was still showing the starting soon screen and I felt relieved.

The chat were flooding and people were donating. I was astonished at how much people actually wanted to join and watch my stream.

Until I got a notification from twitter that alex himself retweeted my tweet. Ah yes.

I haven't unmuted my mic because I was still nervous. I got another notification text from alex.

alex: you got this love, you can do it.

y/n: thanks alex :))

I got flustered when he called me love..fuck now I can't speak because of that, but I calmed down reading again the text message alex sent me.

I smiled and closed my phone. The chat were still flooding with greetings and also donos.

I finally unmunted my mic and greeted chat.

"HI CHAT OMG I'M SO SORRY IT TOOK A WHILE. THANK YOU FOR THE DONOS BTW I'LL READ THEM AS FAST AS I CAN!"

I started reading some of them and answering them. There were a lot of donos and I appreciated it so much. The chat was really cool and nice. I felt a bit comfortable so I removed the starting soon screen and showed my facecam and minecraft.

"Hi chat!" I waved at the camera as chat complimented me again.

"Chat ily guys omg thank you for the compliments."

I started playing the dream smp while reading donos and chat.

"This is harder than I thought." I chuckled.

Chat was rooting for me since it was my first stream.

"Thank you chat it means so much, I'll try my best reading most of the donos since a lot are delayed."

I continued playing until chat asked where alex is.

"Alex is busy filming something in the other room so I don't think he's joining the stream, sorry guys!"

Chat was shocked when I said he was in the other room and chat asked if we live together. They thought I visited him and left after.

"Yes chat, I moved here a few days ago since he insisted me to and I lived alone anyways."

Then they asked if we sleep together in the same bed..

"Chat slow down, we live together but we obviously have our separate rooms."

They were sad and I just laughed at them. I continued to play until alex came in to the room.

"Holy shit alex don't scare me like that!"

"Sorry, I just missed you.."

"You're just in the room next to me wdym you missed me." I chuckled as chat spammed 'aww' and 'ship'.

Alex sat next to me and waved at chat.

"I thought your still filming?"

"Yeah well I got tired so I'll just continue it tomorrow if I can."

"Oh ok. Well chat here's who you've been asking for."

"Hi chat!" Alex said waving at the camera.

The chat flowed faster than before.

"Goddamn you got lots of fans."

"I mean what can I say, I'm quackity."

"True, but also not." I sarcastically smile at him and continued playing.