Splash

Mature. zyada nahi hai matlab koi bhi padh sakta hai but if you are not comfortable you can skip

In a room A boy was holding a girl's hand (both are standing). He pulled her and she collapsed in his hard muscular chest. Their lips were close not close very very very close. The boy's hand was at the edge of her waist so he slid his hand on her waist and hold her tightly making her more close to him they were very close that his manhood was touching her clit over the clothes. The girl's both hands were oh his shoulder. The were looking at their eyes. Then the boy wishper something to her. While talking their lips were brushing with each other. He was saying.......

Boy : I love you

Girl : I....I love you too

They both hugged each other. And "they" were non other then our Anidita. After breaking the hug.

Ani : May I

Bon : Issi liye mein aapko boring babu bulati thi jahan nahi bolna hota hai udhar toh aap bohot bolte hai

Anirudh picked her up in his arms and goes to "their" bed after lying her properly on bed he hover over her. He kissed her forehead then her eyes and then cheeks. Then he goes towards her legs and kissed then till her thighs. Then again he goes towards her face and again hover over her. The was going to kiss. There lips were brushing with each other. They were going to kiss.

Splash 💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

Kaka : Abe Nalayak , Akal k andhe uth jaldi.

And yes it was a dream of Anirudh. He was drenched in water who was sleeping with a cute pout wearing his silk night suite (post-leap). And was dreaming somethings ashlil. 🌚🌚

(No chappals please🌚🌚)

Kaka : Abh kidhar kho gya uth jaldi kumbhkarn.

Ani : Haan haan kaka (after kaka left Anirudh was thinking)

Ani (IM) : Anirudh yeh tujhe kya ho gya hai aisa sapna woh bhi Bondita k saath sach mein Som k saath reh reh kar mera dimag bhi ashlil ho gya hai. Abhi yeh sab chod aur jaldi taiyar ho ja warna kaka tujhe nahi chodenge.

Scene changes....

In London

At 10 am

A girl of early 20's was sleeping overing her head with duvet. A girl of same age of her opened the room door. When she opened the door her beautiful face shone brightly by the sunlight coming from the window. And she was non other our Anu aka Anahita. But soon her face becomes irritated one. She goes near the bed where the other girl was sleeping.

Anu : Aagghh mein kya karun iska. Yeh maharani gadhe ghode gaaye bakari sab baech kar so rahi hai.

Anu : Bondu uth ja behen. (Shaking her)

Yes she was our Bondu who was sleeping

Bon : Ahh sone de na Anu (in sleepy tone while going more deep inside the duvet covering her face)

Anu : Abe saali uth jaa

Bon : Mein nahi uth rahi (in sleepy tone)

Anu : Tu nahi uth rahi na

Bon : Nope

Anu : Ok then I will not responsible for what it's going to happen

Then after sometime

Splash 💦💦💦💦

Bon : Aah aah kon kon hai

Then she see that Anahita was standing with a bucket with a forced smile