19. JERRY

" Shehnaaz uth gayi kya, Vikram aaya hai bacha, bahar aaja" Maa knocked on their door 9 in the morning. It was Sunday and Both of them had their off.

" Aayi Maa ek second " She spoke from inside.

" Sidharth Chodiye" She spoke to her husband who was sleeping peacefully engulfing her in his arms.

" Baby Thodi der aur sojaa thak gayi thi tu kal" He spoke and snuggled in her more from behind

" Theek hai aap sojaiye, mujhe Maa bahar bula rahi hai jaane dijiye " She spoke kissing his hand that was around her. She was genuinely happy today.

Yesterday after that small video call with everyone she felt contented, she told everyone about this pregnancy herself and to say they were excited would be an understatement, they all were so elated that she beemed with happiness again till the time her parents decided to break the happy bubble again but she didn't mind it last night because she noticed how every moment his hand rubbed her back with love maybe when she talked to her parents, not that she was gonna cry or fight but his gesture though simple just touched her heart.

" Sana hun apne ghar par dhyaan de, bahut karli acting "

" Mummy Papa voh kaam hai uska, Dekh lenge hum apne aap, aap tension mat lijiye" He had spoken to her parents, his voice held that respect towards her parents but also that aura that her parents haven't retorted back.

She felt sad when she heard her parents questioning about her career again before he spoke that because that's what she has heard all her life, she felt worthless back then in her life but yesterday it wall all numb, she didn't felt sad because maybe he didn't believed them, she was in fact thankful for him that he arranged this video call with everyone.

She Realised the fight with Sidharth back in Chandigarh was just an inbuilt anger of many years she just needed to vent out and she did it on Sidharth, because who else she had, he had not even responded to it the way he does in their other fights, he just stayed silent and let her speak that day she noticed. She knew that outburst was not because he made her meet her parents, it was that particular comment he made that broke her patience and she ended up hurting him in anger, but then when has anger been good, never but in her case she knew it was beneficial this time, it had brought him more closer to her then he ever was, she felt.

She also knew her issues with her parents won't change the fact that they are the one who gave her the life she is living and hence they had every rights on their child, they have every right to love this child and she has promised herself to give her child everything she herself was deprived in the childhood so when Maa told her about the video call thing in the morning yesterday she just couldn't deny it.

" Hmm" He hummed but the hold on her body was the same, sighing she tried to come out of his hold when the cold air came in contact with her making her realise the condition they were in, she couldn't go out like this, a bath is probably required and Sidharth was just not ready to leave her.

" Shehnaaz time lagega kya, He is saying it's something important" she heard Maa asking again but this time it was a distant voice maybe she was asking from the living room she thought and sighed.

" Sidharth chodiye please, Vikram ko kuch important baat karni hai" She spoke and he got up in a reflex.

" Vikram ghar par kyun aaya hai, sab theek hai right" He asked gulping down the water from the bottle calming himself.

" Mujhe kya pata, antaryaami hoon kya, jaaiye aur dekhiye jaakar "

" Kyun bhai tum bhi chalo, tumhara manager hai in case tum bhool gayi ho" He spoke getting out of the comforter and stood there as if he was not standing in his birth attire.