27. His Love.

"Shehnaaz " He called her with extra sweet voice when he found she was lost in her own thoughts to which she gave him a very very tight smile.

A fake Smile!!!!!

Well they had a tiff, he was already on the brisk of his patience these days, the emotional Turmoil an added on and Shehnaaz wasn't to be blamed.... The hormones were.....
Who made his sweet Sensible Loving Shehnaaz to Cranky, Crazy, Angry.....
Wait did he just used his!!!!!

Urghhhh What was wrong in that! She was his and only his....
Well Yes She was! Hundred of times she has said the same thing herself but was he only her's!

Umm Yes He means..... Wasn't he always her's!!!!!
He was But then Does she knows it.....
She should His Mind Answered!
And how Should she!
He never cared to express what he feels...
Should he!!!!
But aren't the actions enough ... He cares enough to let her know right then why does the insecurities surfing again.. He agrees he might have been worst of a husband in the past years but then he was showing it enough in these months..... Wasn't he???? Why was she insecure on Seeing Natasha at the home then.

The same reason he gets insecure seeing her on screen with an actor,the same way he wanted to punch that Jerry just because he was her boyfriend once, his heart countered but that's because she is his wife.... His logical self countered.
Then you aren't her husband that's the case!!!!! His heart smirked.

Hypocrisy!!!!

His Heart shouted and he sighed Walking back to the kitchen to get her favourite icecream. It was 32nd week Of her Pregnancy, painful it has been to say the least and he had been afraid .... Of what he has no idea about but he is..... Maybe of Loosing someone again that's what his heart has agreed upon.

"Baby " He called her to which she gave that tight lipped smiled again making his heart saddened as if he is Loosing something.

" Ice cream " He smiled and she nodded getting up carefully, it's painful and he knows it but he let her to get up at her own.

" Theek hai " He asked helping her sit carefully on the bed.

" Hmm " She nodded taking the ice cream from his hands.

" Gayi aapki Natasha " She spoke still eating the ice cream testing his patience level this time.

" Haan na baby, ghar tak chod kar aaya usko main abhi ek second main " He replied sarcastically but she was spent in this same topic just 5 minutes back so was quiet.

" Yaar sirf milne aayi thi Sana, vapis jaa rahi hai aaj " He spoke sensing her going silent.

" Toh sirf aapse milne aayi thi kya, Mujhse toh nhi mili "

" Baby teri pregnancy disclose nhi kar sakte, and usko kya kisiko nhi pta ki main tera pati hoon, tujhe dekhti toh kya bolte bata" He spoke.

" Toh voh aapse chipak kyun rahi thi" She asked.

" Yaar Shehnaaz!!!! Dost hai Hug kar liya toh kya ho gaya, aur ek second Tu room ke bahar khud akele chalkar kyun aa rahi thi, mana kiya hai na, bed rest samjh nhi aata kya tumko" He wanted to shout but spoke in a calmer tone.

" Aur chaiye " She demanded finishing the bowl and he looked at her amazed.

" Kya aur chaiye mujhko" She demanded again.

" Nhi milegi " He spoke sternly, she had been eating down the same flavoured icecream for weeks now.... Butterscotch that is.....
The flavour she was just okay with in the past is the only flavours she craves for now.