28. Myra.

25 March 2029

"Sidharth" Shehnaaz spoke opening the door of their home, She has turned 34 this year still the same as she was in her early 20's and this home was a surprise for all of them by Sidharth, It was in this January on her birthday when He had proposed to move to this home, he was one of the finest and Successful neurosurgeon now in India, And hence the busy schedules but he wanted best for all of his family so he decided to shift to somewhere more secure and spacious for everyone to live around comfortably, everyone that even included Riya and Her family when they come down in the Summer break.

" Bhabhi Bhaiya Andar Hai, Room main Kiyan ke saath " Aditi shouted from the kitchen..

" Itni raat ko kitchen main kya kar rahi hai " She asked keeping her bag on the table in the living room.

" Voh umm Daksh ka phone aaya tha toh bas usse baat karne aayi thi, phir yaad aaya ice cream ho gi hi fridge main toh kha leti hoon toh bas, dekho " Aditi spoke showing her the half eaten icecream she was having. The Butterscotch again!!!
The effects of her first pregnancy that she has actually started liking this asthe only flavour hence forth.

" Kiyan kab utha " Shehnaaz asked picking up the toys that were sprawled everywhere.

Storm her Kiyan was!!!!

" Bas Bhaiya Aaye hi the hospital se shaam ko jab Awaaz sun kar uth kar aa gaya, tab se bhaiya ke saath hai " She replied.

" Aur Daksh ka kya scene hai kab aa raha hai " She asked again and Adi was silent for the first time .

" Adi what is it, I'm watching from a whole week, you are not what you used to be " She spoke sternly this time. She loved Her enough to guess that she was here eating icecream because she wanted to hide her pain....
That's how her Adi was.

" Jhagda hua, he said he couldn't make it up to India This year as it's his closing there " She spoke pouting and Shehnaaz sighed.

" Baba toh kaam hai na Adi, Uss bechare ne toh tereko kitna bola long distance is not easy that too from 8 years baba, aaya tha na abhi Sidharth ke birthday par India, He proposed you too tujhe hi abhi bhi Ruk na tha " Shehnaaz spoke and her eyes welled up.

" Toh Galat kya hai Bhabhi, Humesha Ladkiyaan kyun chode apna ghar, I know yahi hota hai shayad aage bhi hoga, but kyun.... Hume haq nhi hain kya Gharwalo ke saath rehne ka " She spoke a little agitated but.

" Bilkul sahi keh rahi hai ye, Kahi nhi jaa rahi ye, Daksh wants to marry her then he could come down here too " Sidharth spoke coming out of the room in his tee and shorts, his biceps flexing out and a reading spectacles rested on the nasal bones and he looked hot...
Well he was always hot for her but then he was....
No denying in the fact was there, Even though he was a doctor but the way he has maintained his body, he was no less than an actor.

" Zyada bol raha hai ab Tu, main bhi toh ghar chod kar aayi thi na apna, Shalini Di, Riya Di sab ne same kiya, Adi or Aayat ke liye alag rules banayega " Shehnaaz spoke picking up the ice cream from the fridge and settling on the chair there, tired she was, she was back from the outdoor shoot of 3 days for her Latest Music Video, okay so she decided to Continue her acting career even after she gave birth, the pregnancy fats and marks posed a problem and she has cried over it but then he was there with her always, that day 8 years ago has changed Sidharth not completely but enough that she knew always he was there and would always be, That day Holding The Premature Aayat in his Broad arms he knew this is what life is......