Qurbat

Ashar: "I want to say something." He said coming into the lounge, where all the elders were sitting.

Adeel: "Yes we are listening."

Ashar: "I want to do rukhsati after two weeks."

Irtaza: "But what about her studies? First, let her complete her studies ."

Ashar: "Chachu she can study as much as she wants. I will never stop her."

Meher: "I trust you child but she will be distracted."

Ashar: "Chachi I promise you she will never be distracted. Please consider my request."

Behroz: "Someone's eager." He said while smirking.

Ashar: "No chachu it's not like that. There are some other reasons."

Gul: "Ku ku the kui ku I am going to become dadi soon. Congratulations everyone. Ma sadqay mera beta jaldi se nane mune 9 10 pote potiyan de de mujhe Hahahaha." Gul e rana said happily.

"Whattt?" Everyone screamed together.

Ashar was so shocked to say something.

Gul: "I even informed you all don't you remember." Gul e rana said excitedly

Everyone first glared at Ashar and started congratulating everyone. All were hugging and some were even deciding the name of the baby. Ashar was beyond shock to react. Meher got up and came back with Mahi who was not ready to come with her but after her insistence, came with her. Everyone was hugging her and Ashar and congratulating them. She didn't understand why are all congratulating them then she realized that they are congratulating her for the wedding. Tears came in her eyes. She turned towards Ashar and he was like someone gave a 440-volt shock. Mahi was thinking why is he so shocked when she saw all her cousins running towards the lounge thinking that Mahi will commit suicide after such a big incident.

All the elders were now hugging her cousins and they were also hugging them and saying mubarak ho mubarak ho. Finally shoaib said: Akhir kis baat ki mubarak.

Meher: "Are tum mamu banane wale ho aur ma nani." His mother said happily.

"Whattt" Everyone shouted together including Mahi.

Gul: "Ab itna bhi mat shramao mujhe ma janti hu meri beti aisi nahi yeh sab issi shaitan ki harqat ha sab isse aise mat dekho. Mahi we will name him bublu if baby will be a boy and chammi if baby will be girl."

Adeel: "No a big no i will decide the name of baby." Elders started fighting over who will decide the name and youngsters were as shocked as Mahi and Ashar.

Zaroon: "Why is everyone so chill after hearing this news?"

Adeel: "Because they are already married and live in the same house and we are going to do their rukhsati in two weeks."
He said

Sher: "Mahi we didn't expect it from you and now why were you crying." He said feeling sad

Ashar: "Just stop it we are not pregnant. I can't believe it. We didn't even do rukhsati yet how can she be pregnant and Sheharyar is right you all are so chill that you don't even care about rukhsati." He said finally coming out of shock.

"Ohh." Everyone said together they were sad that Mahi is not pregnant.

Gul: "Son you don't need to do rukhsati to be pregnant." Gul said and stopped talking after getting a glare from her husband.