Ilham e mohabbat

Alamgir was walking furiously towards the car and Adifa was following him cursing professor Ali in her mind suddenly they stopped when someone called Adifa from behind.

"Adifa look at your crush standing outside the college. He is looking super handsome and your monster brother is not here so you can see him as much as you want"
Ayesha said

"No, I don't have a crush on anyone. I am a one-man woman. I will love my husband only."
She said looking at Alamgir who was glaring at her with red eyes

"But you said you have imagined your whole future with him And what about the previous ones? I don't even remember how many boys you have a crush on. I mean you can't count them. If you see a handsome boy walking on a street you imagine your whole future with him but it's their good luck that almost all of them are married or committed otherwise they would regret marrying you. Remember you decided the name of your and Mikal's kids. I mean girl I am your bestie and know you very well. I pity your husband. How would he bear you? His all sins will be forgiven when he will marry you cause you are enough punishment for him. By the way, you said you will tell your husband about all your crush and tell him that he can never take their place as you said he can't be handsome as Fawad khan and Nick Bateman so have you ever imagined his reaction. Oh my God, I am so excited."
She said high fiving with Aleena

On the other hand, Alamgir was about to explode he was glaring at Adifa as if he will eat her alive and she was nodding her head in no.

"By the way, Adifa what about your brother. You said that he's still scared of you. I mean I can't believe this how can an elder brother follow his sister's every command. My brother will kill me before doing this. You said that he messages your feet after returning from the office. He is the one who does all your homework. He follows your every command but the credit goes to you cause you never made him feel that he is a stupid, coward and not too handsome. I mean I never saw any brother getting scared of his sister's anger. Whenever you shout he starts trembling. I really wanna meet your stupid brother"
Aleena said not looking at Adifa who was pointing with her eyebrows toward Alam and Ayesha who just saw Alamgir was busy checking him out

Alamgir forwards his hand for a handshake and Aleena just stared at his face lost in his charm. She shared her band with him

"I am that stupid, coward and not a too handsome man who you wanted to meet"

He said and both of them gasped loudly and started apologizing giving a death glare to Adifa who was looking at the floor feeling embarrassed. She was well aware of Alam's possessiveness she wanted to show her friends that he is scared of her cause in reality she was scared of him. She came out of her thoughts when he grabbed her arm and dragged her toward the car. He pushed her inside the car and started driving silently. He was driving very fast. She was taking glancing at him from time to time getting the courage to talk.

"Please slow down"
She stammered

He glared at her with his red eyes so she said immediately

"It's okay I love fast driving. You can drive as fast as you want. Hope we don't get into an accident. Because we don't wanna die so soon right"
She said smiling nervously

"Shut up"
He screamed

"Okay"
She said still smiling stupidly
.....................................................................
Alam was lying on the bed keeping his head in his mother's lap who was running her fingers in his hair sensing that he was angry. He wanted to teach a good lesson to Adifa but his Khala came to meet them with her kids. Maryam took him inside her room to meet her and Adifa got busy with her cousins. All of them were girls and much younger than Alam so he was a little uncomfortable with them. Ramsha was 20 years old and Sara was 17. Suddenly Adifa entered the room to meet Khala with her cousins but he got shocked to see more personalities. He straightened up immediately. Sara and Ramsha greeted him and introduced him to Saif and Sadaf. They were his aunt's sisters-in-law's children. He met them a few times. Saif was an engineer and Sadaf was a physiotherapist. His Khala used to talk a lot about them. He met them. Ramsha Sara and Adifa sat on one sofa and Alamgir and Saif on other.