Humraaz

Zinnia was crossing the corridor lost in her thoughts when she heard Aima saying

"Huh, Arhaan deserves better for sure. A handsome, smart, confident, rich, mature person like him doesn't deserve such a dumb girl. What are your thoughts sahir"

"Well, I think Zinni deserves someone like me calm and patient"
He said starting Zinnia lustfully

"First of all, it's Zinnia for you, and second, I and Arhaan are happy with each other. We don't need your opinion"
She glared at them.

Aima left stomping her foot on the ground and Sahir left behind her.

"Wow, Zinni you are awesome. I never saw such a strong girl like you. Arhaan will be very proud of me."

Saying this her hand touched the vase and it fell on the ground and broke into many pieces. She bit her tongue because it was an antique vas that was bought by Arhaan. After all, he loved to bring antique things and was very possessive about it.

"Mar gye ye kaya kar diya Zinni. Mar gaye aaj nahi bachti ma. Aaj toh sareaam qatal karein ge mera. Inki mamta ne josh pakar lena ha apni aulad ko toota phoota dekh ke. Lakin ruko kisi ne kuch nahi dekha kisi ko kaya pata ke ye mane kiya ha. Saboot mita aur bhaag le Zinnia beta."

She said looking at broken vase with scared eyes while hitting her nails. She pushed the pieces under the table with her foot and hope that Arhaan doesn't see them.
.....................................................................

"Did you notice how badly it was broken?"

Zinnia who was taking her seat at the table listened to Armaan saying.

"But she will pay for it for sure. He will not let her go easily."

"What will he do Fahad?"

"I heard him saying that he will kill her for such a big loss."

Zinnia gulped at Arhaan who was as usual busy with his food.

"Well, she deserves punishment. How can she break his"
Shoaib couldn't complete his sentence because Zinnia interrupted him

"I didn't break anything. Stop lying all of you."
She screamed

"When did we say you broke it. We are talking about the villain who broke the hero's heart stupid."

"Armaan"
Arhaan said emphasizing his name

"Sorry bhai"

Arhaan raised his eyebrow at Zinnia who was rubbing her hands looking tensed but she started smiling looking at him. He jerked his thoughts and start eating.

"Zinnia why are you not eating? Eat properly."
Arhaan said

"I am eating"
.....................................................................

"Who the hell did it?"

"I am asking something."
He screamed looking at all the youngsters present in the corridor except Zinnia.

"We don't know Bhai."

"Then who the hell knows about it? And you go call Zinnia."
He said the last sentence looking at the servent
.....................................................................

"Mam Arhaan sir is calling you downstairs."

"Ok, I am coming."

Maid left after closing the door.

"Bhool jao Zinni ke tum ne kuch kiya ha bas ye yaad rakho ke tumne toh kuch dekha hi nahi aur ye sab pata nahi kese ho gaya. Pure confidence se jao niche aur aankho ma ankhe daal kar jawab dena. Waise bhi maal toh ma chupa ayi thi"