41| Spa Day

It's been two weeks since I've been staying with Scar, he's been the best

It's been two weeks since I've been staying with Scar, he's been the best. He got me a fuck ton of ice cream, he's been so loving. My love grows and grows more for him everyday. I also got my cast off my leg, now it's a bandage on the wound!

I've been walking around the house in my crutches, I need them since I'm still unsteady. But, I have been standing on both of my feet, which is amazing considering the surgery. Hala and Beckham went for a baby scan, they both cried. Well, Beckham cried more.
He was so excited to show me the scans, he's going to be an amazing father.

Nicole and her brothers visited me. Her baby is so adorable! She let me hold Luna every time she's visited, I could feel everyone's eyes on me. I would usually feel uncomfortable with eyes on me but this time, I didn't really care.

Today, Scar and I are having a spa day. I forced Scar into it, if I'm being honest. We bought fluffy pajamas . I'm genuinely so grateful for Scar, he's been so gentle. He understood that I hated having to rely on him so he decided to make it a bit easier for me by giving me tasks too. For example, he got me to untangle a fuck ton of wires while he cooked. Like how the hell did he get these all tangled! I know it's small, but it makes me feel so much more better.

Having Briella here is a dream

Having Briella here is a dream. She's been a bit down recently since she couldn't do much. I don't want her to think that she's weak because I'm helping her out, so I started asking help from her. Like, little stupid things. It surely makes her feel better, I've noticed a huge difference in her mood.

Last night she asked if we could have a spa day, which I happily agreed.

Anything to make my girl happy.

She wanted to go out for a drive the other day, so I drove her around the city. I think she just wanted out of the house, I drove around for 3 hours.

Yes, 3 hours.

She fell asleep beside me, it was so fucking cute. She had my shirt on and that made it 10 times hotter.

Control yourself Scar!

Okay okay....

I snapped out of my haze and decided to go check on Briella. She sat on my bed, checking her leg.

"It doesn't look too bad, does it?" She asked.

"No my love, it's definitely healing much more than I thought" I smiled.

She devilish grin grew...what is she thinking?

"It's time" she said, putting on a British accent.

It's time?

Time for wha- oh...

She pulled the face mask from her bag and smiled, deeply looking in my eyes.

I sighed before sitting beside her. Brie then got a little brush and put the face mask on it. She then put it on my face, I looked deeply in her eyes while she concentrated on painting my face with a fucking face mask.

At this point, I don't care if she's painting my face, making her happy is my goal. She deserves the whole world, I've never met another human like her. Her golden skin shines when she smiles, her ocean blue eyes steal my heart every time we lock eyes.

I don't understand how she can love me, I'm an angry cold man. But for her, I fall completely gentle for her. I just want to protect her, keep her safe in my arms.
I've never felt this way towards a woman before. Sure, I've had girlfriends in the past but this was different. I felt safe. Home is wherever she is, she blessed my life with her love. God, I love her.

"Now, you put it on me" she smiled, closing her eyes. I chuckled at her childish behavior, she was so excited. I grabbed the brush before painting her face too. She still had her eyes closed and a huge smile on her face. Once I finished putting the face mask on, I kissed her plump lips.

"We look so good right now" she smirked.

She lay back on the bed, I joined her.

"How long do we keep this on for?" I asked Brie.

"10 minutes or something....or is it 30 minutes? I don't know"

God, this woman.

We sat in comfortable silence, enjoying our moment together.

15 minutes had past and we decided to wash the masks off. Brie waddled her way to the bathroom. We took our masks off and instantly looked at each other.

Fuck it.

She jumped in my arms, passionately kissing me. I lifted her up, holding her ass. I sat her on the counter of the sink, kissing her roughly. She held the back of my neck, sending goosebumps all over my body.

This is going to be a fun night.