42| Love And Lust

I kissed her neck down to her collarbone, she let a few soft moans escape from her lips

I know she's recovering and all but god, I can't help it.

She took off her shirt while I took mine off. I grabbed her face, placing rough passionate kisses full of pure love and lust.

I lifted her once again, bringing her straight to the bedroom. I softly put her down before getting on top. I took off her bra before kissing her perfect boobs, she moaned while I left bites on her. I placed my hand down between her thighs, rubbing in circular motion.

"Fuck Scar.." Brie moaned. I then made my way down to her thighs, slowly taking off her shorts and panties. She looked down at me which such anticipation and lust. I then kissed her inner thigh, softly leaving bites there.

She started playing with my hair which I adored, I placed little kisses on her clit before slipping two fingers inside her. She let out a loud moan, throwing her head back on the bed. She still held onto me, she started massaging my hair.

"Yessss Scar" she smiled. I picked up the pace, I twirled my fingers inside her, hitting her G-spot. I rubbed her clit roughly, making her squirt everywhere.

Damn girl, I didn't know you're a squirter!

She looked up at me, confusion in her eyes.

"What the fuck just happened?" She asked. I kissed her so roughly, biting her lip.

"You can squirt, princess" I replied.

"I CAN?! DAAAAAMN!" She shouted, making me chuckle at her.

She then turned around, lifting her ass up to me. I put a pillow under her sore leg, I don't want to hurt her or anything.

"Fuck. You're fucking perfect" I groaned.

She giggled at me, I took out a condom. I then held one hand on her ass, placing my dick inside her. She let out the most beautiful moan I've ever heard. I began to get a bit rougher, thrusting myself inside her. My hands lay on her ass, I couldn't get enough of her.

Why the hell haven't we tried this position before?!

"You're such a good girl baby" I groaned before thrusting myself deeper in her.

I pulled her hair back softly, making her look me in my eyes. She smiled up at me, her eyes full with pleasure.

"I love you princess"

"I love you too"

I stopped and flipped her over, making her lie on her back. Cum dripped from her pussy, making me smirk. I got between her thighs one again, making her shiver.

"Fuck, you taste so good" I said, devouring her. She loudly moaned in response. She jumped up, patting the space beside her. I hesitantly obeyed.

She then held my dick in her hands, slowly stroking before taking the tip in her mouth. It took me by surprise, she looked up at me while taking me deeper in her mouth.

"Holy shit Briella" I groaned, holding her hair back.

She began going even deeper..

I swear to god, I've never had someone deepthroat me this good.

"Stop princess, let me fuck you" I said, placing my hand on her jaw.

She looked up at me, her big blue eyes filled with tears. Not sad tears...you know what I mean! I lifted her on top of me, she sat on my lap before I placed her down on my dick. I held her so tightly while she rode my dick.

I wrapped my arms around Scar's neck, he held my back and ass

Of course, the first thing he touches is my ass.

He then lay me down, while still inside me. He kissed me roughly, our tongues danced while he thrusted in and out of my pussy. I let out soft moans, I've never felt like this towards anyone before.

The way he treats me so well and so rough in bed just makes me...happy.
He knows exactly what I like without asking me, as if he's some mind reader. I could feel him throb inside me with every thrust.

"Scar..I'm going to cum fuuuck" I whimpered, Scar held my face in his hands, our bodies were so close. He looked deeply into my eyes before taking his dick out,taking the condom off and cumming while he rubbed my clit. I was literally shaking uncontrollably, I let out my urge, letting out a satisfied moan.

We were both panting like hell. Scar looked at me before passionately kissing my lips. I held his face in my hands while his hands explored my waist.

"I fucking love you Briella" he whispered.

"I love you so much Scar"

Scar gave me one last kiss before grabbing a towel and cleaning me up.

"We're gonna have to change the sheets, god dammit" I shrugged.

"I'll change them, lazy ass" Scar chuckled.

I want to marry this man.

Fuck, I love him.