75| Scar

"This is for you" Nour said, handing me an envelope

"This is for you" Nour said, handing me an envelope. Nour's expression was filled with sadness, she slowly made her way out of my office so I opened the letter, the scent of lavender and vanilla instantly escaped the envelope.

Briella.

I quickly took the letter out and immediately started reading.

Scar, by the time you read this, I will be gone.
Not dead. Just away.
I know you're still mad at me and I'm really sorry,
I didn't want us to break up and that's not what I was suggesting.
I wanted to talk through it and I'm sorry I made you think that way.
I will be gone for a while, you cannot contact me at all, I've got things to do and can't be distracted by you. I hold too much guilt in my heart that I can't replace.
I don't want us to leave on a bad note but I guess it's already done.
I can't take back what I said, I genuinely didn't mean to upset you.
But now, it's over. We're over. I wish nothing but the best for you,
even though I want to run you over with a tractor.
I know for a fact that you loved me before, but now, I don't know.
Sometimes love faces and that's okay, I'll get over it.
I'll miss you Scar.
Love, Briella.

Is this some kind of sick joke? Where the fuck is she going!?

I stormed out of my office and got to the kitchen, finding Nour, Skye, Omar and Finn.

"Tell me exactly what the fuck is going on!" I demanded.

"She's gone Scar," Nour simply replied. "She also knows about Victoria."

She knows?

Fuck. She knows.

"Did..you tell her?" I whispered, Nour slowly nodded with a serious look on her face. My guilty conscience played in my mind, running in circles.

Did I push her away? Is that why she left? Will I ever get to see her again?

I love her. I've never felt this way towards anyone in my whole life, I've done something that I deeply regret but now, I can't confess and explain to the woman I love dearly. Things will never be the same without her, I made my way back to the office, slamming the door behind me.

Anger built up in my heart, anger towards her. We went from friends to lovers, lovers to enemies.

How can a heartbreak ache this much? How can I still feel love but also rage towards her? Why did the hell did she fucking leave?!

It's been two months since Briella left. No one but the De Luca brothers have heard from her, Scar's rage became bigger and stronger as the days past. He went back to his old ways, sleeping with random women, drinking until he blacks out and smoking like a chimney. If only Briella know the side effects to her actions...

Briella's brothers don't hear much from her. The cousins have been trying to find her, she told Marco she was going to Dubai but was that a lie?

Where is Briella Luna De Luca?

Find out in book 2 ;)