Chapter 6

Yay besties new chapter:)

Ella Pov:
Finally home.

But not safe.

They probably know where I live. I need to get my stuff and leave.

I'm going to my grandmas house for the night.

Tomorrow I'm taking the first bus out of town and find out who's after me and why...

What should I take with me. Some clothes, phone, charger, money and my knifes.

Yes this will do.

Luckily grandma's house is only 10 minutes away.

I walk down the street constantly looking over my shoulder. I feel like I'm being followed.

I start running.

I hate being out in the open like this.

One more turn and I'm there.

I knock

'Hey honey what are you doing here?'

She smiles at me.

Grams is always so happy to see me. I don't want to put her in any danger. But I don't have anywhere else to go.

'Can I stay here... Just for the night?'

'Ofcourse you can honey. Make yourself at home.'

She's the best. She's knows I have been through a lot with my parents and she would always let me stay here.

We eat dinner together and after that I'm fast asleep in my bed.

I wake up from a door closing. Probably my grandma taking the dog out for a walk.

I barely slept last night. To many questions running trough my mind.

Why did they try to kidnap me? Does it have to do something with my parents?

No that can't be they have been gone since I was 14. Why would they come now? 5 years later...

I get out of bed to take a shower. I need to hurry up a little I want to get the first bus out of here.

Elijah Pov:
'Rafael...'

My voice sounds cold and there is a short pause on the other side of the line.

'Yes Elijah, please tell me you have the girl.'

'I'm sorry Raf but she got away'

'FUCK'

'you had one job Elijah'

'ONE JOB'

'You never told me that bitch could fight Raf, it's like she knew we would come for her.'

'And we lost Derek.'

The other side of the line went quiet.

'Raf...'

'Yes fuck Elijah let me think.'

A few minutes go by. The only thing I hear is some talking and people walking by.

'I sent you an extra car with extra men. You can't lose her. Follow her every move and wait until the men are with you. That take her no matter what happens. But remember I need het alive and unharmed. You understand? '

'Yes I understand'

'Don't let your emotions take over Elijah'

'I'll text you when we got her Raf.'

Then the line goes dead.

I have to find that little bitch.

She won't win now.

Raf or Elijah?