Home

John
Sherlock was able to finally come home and Rosie has clung to him since he got out of the hospital.

"John what do I do with your daughter? She won't let go of me and I have thing to do." He says and I turn towards him from my spot in the kitchen.

"Sherlock she was scared and worried about you. We all were actually." He looks at me and roles his eyes.

"Nobody was actually worried. You all just wanted to know if I would actually die this time or if it was just another fluke." Sherlock says and I nearly drop both of our cups of tea.

"Sherlock Holmes how could you say something like that? Of course we care about you. Hell I couldn't get over your fake suicide for two whole bloody years!"

Sherlock looks down at Rosie and mumbles something and she places a hand on his right cheek.

"Hey Sherlock you should rest. You may have been cleared from the hospital but you still need to rest up. Maybe you can get Rosie to take a nap while you're at it."

"Maybe but not likely. I'm taking the couch to rest on though." Sherlock says and moves from his chair to the couch. With Rosie now on his chest.

She lays out on him and he places a protective arm around her while the other rest at his side.

An hour later

Mrs. Hudson and I have been talking and there hasn't been a sound from our flat just above her kitchen.

"I'm going to go check on them for a second. I be back Mrs. Hudson." She smiles and waves me off to go check them.

I rush up the stairs quietly and walk into our flat. Walking in a few steps neither or them stir, so I walk further into the room.

When I get to them I see one of the most adorable moments I've ever seen with them. I quickly grab my phone out of my pocket and take a picture.

I quietly walk out of our flat and back to Mrs

I quietly walk out of our flat and back to Mrs. Hudson's. "Mrs. Hudson you may want to sit down, because I have the sweetest photo of Sherlock and Rosie ever."

"Oh come now dear, show me." She says excitedly and I hand her me phone. "Oh now isn't that just the cutest thing ever." She says.

I smile and take my phone back from her. "It is isn't it?" She smiles at me and we continue our conversation from earlier until we hear noise upstairs.

I get up and wave to Mrs. Hudson before going back into Sherlock and I's flat. When I get there Sherlock is sitting with Rosie on the floor.

He's holding her up as she rocks back and forth on her feet. "My dear Watson you have to learn to stand so that you can learn to walk and run. But for now we work on standing and talking."

"Sherlock, what are you doing with my daughter." They turn to look at me and she smiles while Sherlock has that glint of his in his eyes again.

"Working with your daughter on how to stand. Like you should be doing." He states and I look down and shake my head.